- 1200 RPM
- 700 RPM (w/ adapter) 70.5 CFM
- 55.5 CFM (w/ adapter)
- Hydro Dynamic
- $17.99 –
- $12.99 after $5.00 rebate
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Very Nice Product! 04/28/2014
- Moves a lot of air.
- Fan speed adapter cable for silent operation at 700rpm(Very silent indeed)
- Very well built in my opinion, very sturdy. Call me crazy but it almost looks feels like noctua built quality.
- Not PWM (I knew this before buying)
- None of my monitoring software(HWiNFO64, HWMonitor, AI Suite III) can't detect the chassis fan when connected via adapter for silent operation "only" but without the adapter it can.
- Product states it runs at 1200rpm but mine runs at 1350ish rpm?...
This is my first aftermarket fan that I've bought. This fan is placed as a rear exhaust. Now with the pros, I am very pleased with the amount of air it moves with the adapter. It runs at 700rpm and stills moves decent amount of air with low rpm speeds. Without the adapter it moves in my opinion twice as much air and you can really feel it when you place your hand behind your case.
Now some of the cons (very minimal but something to point out) Like I stated before, without the adapter my monitoring software can detect the fan speeds but the speed of this fan is in the 1300rpm range. Not sure if this is a good thing or bad but something to point out. Also this fan without the adapter is very audible I don't wan't to say is particularly very loud but to the point where you can really hear it, this can be a con for some, but like I stated this thing really exhausts a lot of air.
Just to conclude, even with these minimal cons I'm still going to give it 5/5 because I'm not bothered by it. I have it running with the adpater in the end and it's very silent. I'm definitely going to buy 1-3 Cougar fans in the future but this time PWM so you can have more control over them.
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!