- Application: 5.25" drive bay
- Capacity: 3.5" x 1; 2.5" x 2 (9.5mm version only)
- Material: Steel
- Dimension: 148mm (W) x 41.3mm (H) x 152.8mm (D)
- Weight: 280g
- 2.5" & 3.5" Drives to 5.25" Ba
Versatile Adapter Bracket 05/01/2014
This review is from: SilverStone SDP10B 5.25" to 3.5" and 2.5" Bay Converter
* Quality metal construction
* Plenty of mounting options
* Will fit behind the case faceplate without interference
* Mounts 2 2.5 SSD drives easily in top position
* Can use a 3.5 bracket to mount 2 more SSD's for a total of 4 SSDs in one 5 1/4 bay.
* Not easy to get a 3.5 drive mounted (but figured out a better way - keep reading)
* Screwdriver access holes are a bit off so you have to come in at a bit of an angle.
Some have mentioned a magnetic screwdriver is needed to hold the screws. I didn't have one and dropped screw after screw even with a helper. Then I taped the head of the screw onto the screwdriver and easily finished the job by myself. Just keep the tape from getting under the head or it will get clamped down.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!