- Steel / Plastic Mini-ITX
- 1 x Audio/Mic, 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0 Front Ports
- 0 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 5 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
Fantastic Case w/ Tons of Features 05/08/2014
- Cable management is a dream (most cables already routed for you).
- Very solid case with excellent build quality.
- Comes stock with 4 fans
- Plenty of water cooling options (have a Corsair H100i on the way that will be mounted on the top).
- Very handy light switch that lights up your I/O ports as well as the NZXT logo on the power supply cover.
- Easy to remove and clean dust filters on the front intake fans and under the power supply.
- Hard drive rails can be removed to increase airflow from the front intake fans.
- Thumb screws everywhere means very little tools needed when pulling out or adding components.
- Wish there were more vent holes on the top and front panels of the case and had more room to pull more air.
- Needs more space behind the back panel for routing cables. Mine is slightly bulging out.
- Slight nit pick but I wish the switch for the I/O port and NZXT logo were on two separate switches.
Overall a fantastic case that has a great amount amount of features to boast and for a reasonable price tag. I came from a NZXT Tempest Evo that lasted me a good long time (still works but just decided to buy a new case) so I decided to go with another NZXT brand case and I am not disappointed with that decision.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!