- 7 ergonomically placed, programmable buttons
- MAC and PC compatible
- Optimal comfort with ambidextrous shape and size
- 4 levels of customizable logo illumination
- $69.99 –
- $2.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
Very Nice Mouse 05/26/2014
This review is from: SteelSeries Diablo III 62151 Black 8 1 x Wheel USB Wired Laser 5700 dpi Gaming Mouse
* Very High DPI (5700dpi)
* Beautifully Designed, nice emblems and Lighting
* Braided Cord, very long
* 1000Hz Polling rate
* Highly Customizable Buttons and Lighting effects (though it does only light up red, no other colors)
* Buttons feel very durable, work very well.
* Comes with a Steel Series Logo stick for case or whatever else you wanna put it on.
* Only paid $50.00 for it. ($69.99 on Newegg)
* Diablo 3 is awesome.
* Might just be my weird hand, but I constantly push the buttons on the right side by accident, which is a pain while gaming. I think that could have placed them better.
* Price is a little steep in my opinion, I wouldn't have paid what newegg is asking for it. ($69.99)
All in all I am happy with this mouse. I only paid $50.00 for it, and I think that was worth it. It sells for $69.99 on Newegg, but I picked it up at my local retail store (Newegg won't let me say which because they feel it is inappropriate... lame) for 20 bucks cheaper. I originally wanted this mouse refurbished on newegg, for like $20, but they sold out FAST! In my agitation, I just bit the bullet and bought it brand new. I don't regret my decision, but I still hate that I missed such a good deal even though it could have been problematic being that it was refurbished.
I would like to point out that this mouse has red lighting in it that glows on and off slowly, you can go into your Steel Series engine and change the speed of this effect, or change it to OFF or Steady On. There is also an option to have the light blink with a "Trigger" effect, in other words it will blink every time you press a mouse button. Nice mouse, but I recommend that you get it on sale.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!