- Dual-band with the latest 802.11ac 3x3 technology for combined speeds of up to 1900 Mbps
- 1GHz Dual-core CPU enables smart multitasking by dedicating separate lanes for Wifi and USB data
- Easily set up and manage your router through either the ASUS Router App or ASUSWRT web-based interface
- AiProtection Powered by Trend Micro provides multi-stage protection from vulnerability detection to protecting sensitive data
- ASUS Ranked "Highest Customer Satisfaction with Wireless Routers in the U.S."- J.D. Power
- $199.99 199.99
- $155.31 –
- Save: $44.68 (22%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Just try to get service 06/14/2014
I love(d) this router.
1 - Asus knew about the compromised security a year before they fixed it.
2 - Mine died after 5 months. I've tried for days to reach tech support. Their web forms don't work, and I can't reach anyone by phone.
I used to be a fan of Asus products. Now, having seen how difficult it is to get support, I'm done with Asus. Their website forms are horrible (for example, AJAX doesn't work on the drop downs, you have to submit an incomplete form to get the drop downs to fill in so that you can complete the form).... then, after you filled it all in and hit submit, you are sent right back to the form with no indication as to what information is missing or is somehow incorrect. All I need is an RMA # and ship to address!
Dear Valued Customer,
If you require further assistance with your router, please contact me at email@example.com and include case#N140703971 in the subject line. Also, please provide me the serial number of your unit. I encourage you to reach out to our Customer Loyalty Team for further assistance with your ASUS products. We provide continuous technical support and continuous communication at no cost to you. ASUS Customer Loyalty is here to listen and respond to your concerns and to help you with a positive ASUS experience.
ASUS Customer Loyalty
3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!