- ATX12V V2.3 / EPS 12V V2.91
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
- 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- +3.3V@24A, +5V@24A, +12V@40A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@2.5A
- $69.99 69.99
- $54.99 –
- Save: $15.00 (21%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Makes Buzzing Noises Occasionally 06/16/2014
- Very Quiet
- It works
- Comes with a 5-year warranty
- Makes buzzing noises occasionally
- Screw holes do not line up (Corsair Carbide 500R)
I think this PSU is OK, but if you're going with a Corsair case I'd rather get another PSU brand.
In terms of buzzing noise, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and please let us know more details. Please check to make sure your ERP Stand By Energy Savings modes are all ENABLED in your BIOS and possibly you will need to disable VSync in your VGA.
As for mount holes not lining up, the power supply case mount holes are made in accordance to Intel specifications and normally speaking, the case holes should be oval shaped to allow for tolerance.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!