Projector Lamp Genie Seller Profile 814-308-9459 Email This Seller See all products from Projector Lamp Genie
Projector Lamp Genie provides the world’s most comprehensive range of replacement projector lamps and bulbs including Manufacturers’ Original, Diamond and Genie ranges, all at great prices! and bulbs for most makes and models of projectors and RPTVs.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Please Note: Egg-rating is based on total number of ratings submitted by customers, who have the option not to submit written reviews. Total number of ratings may exceed the number of written reviews and affect the overall Egg-rating.
Standard Return Policy
Exchange or Return is subject to return of the product in original unmarked and undamaged packaging, and in resalable condition at the Customer's expense and payment of any applicable shipping charges for the replacement.
'Special order items' cannot be returned for Exchange or Refund unless the item is found to be defective within the warranty period.
Returns for refund are normally subject to a re-stocking fee of 15% in the event that:
- A product has been incorrectly ordered.
- A product has been returned as defective but found to be in proper working order once tested.
- Credits or Refunds for unwanted, or no longer required, lamps will only be accepted within 15 days from order shipment.
Returned items may be declined for refund, or credit against a replacement, in the event that:
- The product is not returned in the original packaging.
- The original packaging is torn, ripped, defaced, written on or damaged.
- The product is returned in broken or non-working condition.
- For avoidance of doubt any product that has its seal broken or has been altered, modified or tampered with in any way will not be accepted back.
- All product shortages or incorrect product delivery must be notified to Projector Lamp Genie in writing within 7 days of receipt of the order shipment and the Customer is responsible for checking that the correct item has been supplied prior to opening of any manufacturer's packaging, otherwise exchange/return may not be accepted.
Refunds will be made by the same method of payment used for the original order.
Shipping fees, including return shipping fees, will not be reimbursed or refunded. This includes items sold as 'Free Shipping'; refunds on these items are subject to the actual shipping cost - currently $11.50 - incurred by Projector Lamp Genie being deducted from the order amount or product amount (in the event of part of an order being returned).
Projector Lamp Genie are not responsible for lost or untraceable return shipments and strongly recommend that Customers send return items using a shipping company that provides a way to track and insure packages.
Products that are returned as defective will be tested by the Returns Team at the warehouse, or sent to the product manufacturer for testing, prior to send out a replacement lamp.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 ¨C 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.