Propel Direct Seller Profile 510-979-9969 Email This Seller See all products from Propel Direct
Propel Direct is your one-stop saving store for high quality rechargeable batteries and chargers. We offer rechargeable batteries and chargers that are made with industry leading technologies, and the most cost effective manufacturing process. In addition, we offer you a wide spectrum of valuable information on batteries and chargers for your in-depth understanding of the battery world. Our high quality customer service are specially designed and dedicated to offer you a secure, friendly, convenient, private, and informed shopping experience. With our own direct manufacturing of top-quality rechargeable batteries and chargers, we are committed to providing the best battery products and service to you at the most attractive prices. You can easily realize 40-80% saving from the price at retail stores.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Standard Return Policy
- Returns for refund: 30 Days
- Exchanges for replacement on defective items: 90 Days
PRODUCTS EXCLUDED FROM ABOVE WARRANTY:
- Primary Lithium and Alkaline batteries: 0 Days
- RC Helicopters: 7 Days
- Order discrepancies/Dead-On-Arrival (DOA): 7 Days
GENERAL RETURN INFORMATION
Upon receiving your order, we ask that a thorough inspection be made. This is to ensure that all items ordered are received, and that no items are missing or incorrect. Please inspect all items for any signs of damage or defect.
If any items are missing, damaged, or incorrect, follow the instructions below and send notice as soon as possible. Please note that International buyers will pay for shipping costs, both ways.
1. Send notice of any error within 7 Business days of the delivery date.
We reserve the right to refuse any return for which notice was not given within this period.
2. Initiate the RMA process from a representative via e-mail or phone call for an RMA number.
*Note: Do not send back any product without an RMA number, as your return may be denied. Submission through the form does not mean RMA has been approved. Our representatives may contact you with additional details before RMA (Return) is approved.
3. Return the item(s) within 14 days of the RMA issue date.
4. All refunds will be applied AFTER the returned items have been received to our warehouse.
5. All exchanged items will be shipped AFTER the defective units have been received and tested by our QC department.
If a purchase is not satisfactory, or was purchased in error, you are welcome to apply to initiate the RMA process. Any return for refund is subject to a restocking fee of 15% and all shipping costs or insurance fees are nonrefundable. Shipping fees may be retroactived for free shipped items upon their return. We do not provide shipping label for any returns for refund, including items nonfunctional or dead on arrival. Similar to a walk-in store, they do not reimburse your gas money for the drive to return the item. However, we will ensure that there will be as little hassle as possible.
If an item ordered is determined to be defective, returned items will be tested by our QC department to identify any defects. If we are unable to replicate the issue during the test, we may charge for the prepaid label and send the same item back to the customer. Please note that shipping labels are ONLY provided for defective units that are reported within 7 days of arrival. Exchanges may be made for the same product only.
RETURNS FOR RC UNITS (Helicopters, Quadcopters, Boats, etc)
All RC units have a 7 day warranty that begins from the date of package delivery. Any malfunction reported outside this period of time will not be eligible for a refund or replacement. Any refund of an RC unit is contingent on the unit being in its original, unopened package. Any physical damage, crash, hard landing, or visible wear will void the warranty and leave the unit ineligible for refund or replacement. (RC units are very sensitive. Their components can be disrupted by contact or collision with a fixed object. It wouldn't be fair to the seller if customer crash it and request for refund or replacement. Please take your time and be patience during the learning period.)
*Note: Toys - Remote & Radio Controlled Return Policy below is ONLY applied to RC units shipped by Newegg.
Propel Direct is only able to accept a return for refund for a DJI product if it is requested within 14 days of its arrival, completely unopened and new in box. If a user is experiencing defects or malfunctions please contact DJI.
TERMS OF SALE
Propel Direct will not be held liable for any special, consequential, incidental, or any other damage to the product or resulting of the product.
All purchases from Propel Direct require an agreement to all terms listed here and include all conditions and return policies.
Toys - Remote & Radio Controlled Return Policy
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 ¨C 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.