Propel Direct Seller Profile 510-979-9969 Email This Seller See all products from Propel Direct
Propel Direct is your one-stop saving store for high quality rechargeable batteries and chargers. We offer rechargeable batteries and chargers that are made with industry leading technologies, and the most cost effective manufacturing process. In addition, we offer you a wide spectrum of valuable information on batteries and chargers for your in-depth understanding of the battery world. Our high quality customer service are specially designed and dedicated to offer you a secure, friendly, convenient, private, and informed shopping experience. With our own direct manufacturing of top-quality rechargeable batteries and chargers, we are committed to providing the best battery products and service to you at the most attractive prices. You can easily realize 40-80% saving from the price at retail stores.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Standard Return Policy
- Non-rechargeable Lithium Primary Cells and Alkaline: No warranty
- RC Helicopters: Seller Warranty 7 days
- Other products: 3 months
Merchandise Return/Exchange Policies:
- Order Discrepancies/Dead-On-Arrival(DOA): Please check your package to verify that you have received everything you ordered. Please check for any missing items, items damaged in transit, wrong sizes/colors, packing error or defective dead-on-arrival items. We must be notified of any order discrepancies within 7 days of the date of delivery.
- Returns: If an item does not meet with your satisfaction for any reason, you are welcome to return it. You must obtain an RMA and notify us of your desire to return your purchase within 30 days from the original order invoice date. Once RMA is approved, the products must be returned within 14 days of issuance of an RMA.
- If you return for a refund, any items that were originally delivered to you under the terms of a free standard shipping offer then we will deduct from your refund our fee for Ground delivery.
- If the item you have ordered is defective, contact us within the specified warranty time frame, and we will replace the defective item for you with an item of equal or greater functionality. We do not pay for return shipping but will pay shipping on the replacement item for domestic orders. International buyers pay shipping both ways.
- For returns for refund (RMA Refund), depend on the condition of the returned product, RMA might be subject to 15% restocking fee. Propel Direct reserves the right to test product returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Any returned item that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. Propel Direct will not accept returns more than 14 days after you receive the shipment.
Our limited warranty is VOID if any of the following conditions occurs:
- Physical damage to the products.
- Any permanent marks or scuffs on the items.
- Damage of failure resulting from improper or abnormal use, improper or abnormal storage, misuse, abuse, misapplication, or tampering
- If a product has been altered or modified in any way
- If a product's original label or trademark, patent, serial number, any of its trade dress or other marking or identifications have been removed, defaced, altered or modified
- If a product is used contrary to instructions
- When and why are restocking fees applied?
15% restocking fee might be posted to returns for refund (RMA Refund). We offer RMA Replacement (exchanges) without any restocking fee to support customers who have received a defective product.
- Does Propel Direct pay the return shipping cost for defective merchandise?
Propel Direct does not pay the return shipping cost. However, if you pay to send the item back to Propel Direct within the specified warranty time frame, we will replace the item at no charge. Propel Direct will employ every resource it has to ensure that your item is replaced promptly.
For the order discrepency or product dead-on-arrival (DOA) cases, we have 7 days notification policy. If 7 days notification policy is met and it is the result of our fault, we will pay the related shipping incurs for the domestic orders.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 ¨C 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.