SIM Supply, Inc. is located in Hibbing, Minnesota. We are located in the "Iron Range" and we know how critical delivering products to our customers can be. That is why we have direct relationships with over 9,000 manufacturers and suppliers stocking over 700,000 items. Our strategically located distribution centers allow us to deliver most in stock items within 2 - 3 business days anywhere within the continental United States. These distribution centers are located in Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan, Nevada, Oregon, New York, South Carolina, Texas, Ohio, and Missouri.
Our core material categories are: Industrial and MRO Products, Building Material and Construction Equipment, Office Furniture and Supplies, Personal Protective Equipment, Food Service Equipment and Supplies, Janitorial and Hospitality Supplies, Emergency Preparedness Supplies, Material Handling Equipment, and Appliances and Electronics.
SIM Supply, Inc. has been in the industry for more than 28 years, our 2011 catalog offers customers a resource with more than 300,000 facilities maintenance products. SIM Supply’s e-commerce solution - offers customers the ability to order more than 70,000 products online and have them shipped directly to your business, or home. We have Automotive, Building Materials, Cleaning Supplies, Doors and Windows, Electrical, Electronics, Farm and Ranch, Generators, Gloves, Hand Tools, Hardware, Heating and Cooling, Holiday, Home Accents, Housewares, Kitchen and Bath, Lawn and Garden, Lighting and Fans, Office Supplies, Outdoor Recreation, Paint and Supplies, Pet Supplies, Plumbing, Power Tools, Safety, Storage and Organizing, Wall Coverings and Work Clothing, and much much more.
Standard Return Policy
- Return for refund within: 45 days
- Return for replacement within: 45 days
- Restocking Fee: 0.00%
Returns for products purchased must be made within 45 days from the date of purchase. The returned product must be in the original packaging, unused, undamaged and in saleable condition. Please ship the returned items to
C/O RETURNS - SIM Supply, Inc.
1001 7th Avenue E
Hibbing, Minnesota 55746.
** Be sure to include your order number to make sure that we can refund your account.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 ¨C 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.