Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Features: * Stacked Dado
* For flat bottom grooves and virtually splinter-free cuts
* Negative hook angles
* Two outside blades with five two wing chippers
* Ideal for underpowered saws
* Anti-kickback design
* Comes with a shim set and carrying case as well as instructions on how to make basic dado sizes
* 12 teeth
* Produces grooves from 1/4" to 13/16" in 1/16" increments
* 5/8" arbor
* 8" diameter
Features: * Cut widths from 3/16" to 13/16"
* Change sizes without removing dado form saw
* Use with 9" and 10" table and radial arm saws
* For cutting wood, wood products, and plastic laminates
* Cut dadoes, rabbets, splines, lap joints, and other jobs
* Packed in molded plastic storage case
* Carbide tipped dado
* 5/8" round arbor
* 4,600 maximum RPM
* 16 teeth
* 7" blade
Features: * Workhorse of the construction trade
* Crosscuts and rips in solid wood, plywood, particle board, chipboard and other heavy-duty sawing
* ATB tooth grind
* For rip cutting
* 5,700 maximum RPM
* 5/8" round arbor
* 28 tpi
General Brand Freud Model D0704DH Type Type Masonry
Blades General Selling Unit Card Features Features * Circular saw blade * Only approved PCD tipped blades * Ideal for large projects and frequent use * HardieBlade™ * 60 times more cutting ...
General Brand Freud Model D1660X Type Type Wood
Blades General Selling Unit Card Features Features * Beam saw blade * Great for fine finish work * Super thin laser cut kerf * Perms SHIELD® non stick coating * Laser cut ...
10"x30t glu ln rip blade. Specially designed triple
chip tooth design produces extremely smooth, true surfaces for gluing and finish work. There is no need for sanding or jointing after the cut. The ideal working range is from 1/8" to ...