The Imaging World Seller Profile 718-218-7903 Email This Seller See all products from The Imaging World
The Imaging World was founded in 2001 as a Photo retailer, it’s a brick and mortar store located in the very famous Williamsburg area in Brooklyn NY.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Standard Return Policy
1. If for any reason you decide to return your order, we will accept the return of any items purchased with us within 30 days of date of receipt at no extra shipping cost to you. We will email you a prepaid return label.
2. Carefully unpack and inspect the merchandise. Please be careful not to damage the manufacturers packaging. We will not accept returned merchandise of which the packaging has been damaged, torn or destroyed.
3. Do not fill out the manufacturer's warranty card unless you are satisfied with the merchandise and want to keep it.
4. Do not throw away any of the packaging materials, for example: boxes, instruction booklets, manuals, inserts or plastic bags until you are 100% content and decide to keep the merchandise.
• When deciding to return an item, please follow the instructions below.
1. Call or email The Imaging World Customer service for an R.M.A#. (Return Merchandise Authorization #)
• All returns must be in the original manufacturer's packaging in new condition and include all packaging material. For example: instruction manual, booklets, inserts (Styrofoam), plastic bags, and unfilled warranty card.
• If damage occurred during transit, do not throw away the packaging. Contact The Imaging World within 24-48 hours of receiving the goods. And we will contact the carrier to file a claim.
• Electronics packaged in blister packs (the hard plastic that is heat sealed by the manufacturer) cannot be authorized for return. If it is defective please contact the manufacturer and they will take care of it.
• When returning the merchandise, make sure the RMA is clearly written either on a note in the box, or on the outside of the box.
• When returning items by post, make sure to pack the merchandise securely, so the merchandise will not be damaged in transit.
• Credit will be given only for items that Themagingworld receives, inspects and finds to be in satisfactory condition.
• The Imaging world will not refund the extra expedited shipping charges the customer has paid initially to get their orders quicker.
No Return/Exchange On All consumable items (e.g., film, memory cards, filters, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, etc.) once unwrapped.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 ¨C 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.