The Imaging World Seller Profile 718-218-7903 Email This Seller See all products from The Imaging World
The Imaging World was founded in 2001 as a Photo retailer, it’s a brick and mortar store located in the very famous Williamsburg area in Brooklyn NY.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Standard Return Policy
1. If for any reason you decide to return your order, we will accept the return of any items purchased with us within 30 days of date of receipt at no extra shipping cost to you. We will email you a prepaid return label.
2. Carefully unpack and inspect the merchandise. Please be careful not to damage the manufacturers packaging. We will not accept returned merchandise of which the packaging has been damaged, torn or destroyed.
3. Do not fill out the manufacturer's warranty card unless you are satisfied with the merchandise and want to keep it.
4. Do not throw away any of the packaging materials, for example: boxes, instruction booklets, manuals, inserts or plastic bags until you are 100% content and decide to keep the merchandise.
• When deciding to return an item, please follow the instructions below.
1. Call or email The Imaging World Customer service for an R.M.A#. (Return Merchandise Authorization #)
• All returns must be in the original manufacturer's packaging in new condition and include all packaging material. For example: instruction manual, booklets, inserts (Styrofoam), plastic bags, and unfilled warranty card.
• If damage occurred during transit, do not throw away the packaging. Contact The Imaging World within 24-48 hours of receiving the goods. And we will contact the carrier to file a claim.
• Electronics packaged in blister packs (the hard plastic that is heat sealed by the manufacturer) cannot be authorized for return. If it is defective please contact the manufacturer and they will take care of it.
• When returning the merchandise, make sure the RMA is clearly written either on a note in the box, or on the outside of the box.
• When returning items by post, make sure to pack the merchandise securely, so the merchandise will not be damaged in transit.
• Credit will be given only for items that Themagingworld receives, inspects and finds to be in satisfactory condition.
• The Imaging world will not refund the extra expedited shipping charges the customer has paid initially to get their orders quicker.
No Return/Exchange On All consumable items (e.g., film, memory cards, filters, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, etc.) once unwrapped.