The TigerSupplies.com Story
TigerSupplies.com was founded by former surveying and engineering account executives, who saw an ever-declining level of customer service in our industry. We began as an architectural and engineering imaging supply company back in 1994, selling imaging supplies for large format machines such as Oce, Xerox and others. As the times have changed, we have added media and Equipment division to our business to better serve our national customers, as well as new clients.
In 2004 we opened our site, TigerSupplies.com to better serve our customers and to attract new business. We realized that a lot of our customers were also buying surveying equipment and supplies and were repeatedly asking us to provide them with these products based on our outstanding customer service.
Slowly we started adding more products and categories, as of today we are proud to feature the following categories: Engineer & Architect Supplies, Drafting & Art Supplies, Surveying Equipment & Supplies, Construction Lasers and Large File Document Storage. We now carry a large inventory of: Total Stations, Theodolites, Electronic Levels, Pipe Laser, Rotary Lasers, Laser Distance Measure, Flat Files, Mobile & Vertical Files, Mailing & Roll Files and much more.
We believe that by providing high quality products supported by a top rated service department, and employing a professional staff that exemplified our commitment to total customer satisfaction, our company would be well positioned to capture market share.
We attribute the growth and expansion we enjoy to the positive references our present customers provide. Your complete satisfaction with our products, people, and service is our top priority. This pledge comes from our desire to establish a long-term partnership with you and our unwavering focus on your complete satisfaction.
The secret to our success is our commitment to you, our customer. Your orders always take precedence. Whether received via TigerSupplies.com, phone, fax, or e-mail, your orders are always the number one priority for us. Our account managers and support personnel are empowered to respond to your everyday business issues and requests. Our background in this industry gives us the expertise and understanding to provide a high quality service to all customers, no matter where they are located.
Please take a look at some of the customers (link) that we service. You will find some of the largest companies, universities and municipalities on this list.
We are constantly updating the range of products available. Our aim is to provide high quality products, competitive pricing, reliable service and support to you the customer.
TigerSupplies.com is committed to becoming the leading independent architect, surveyors & engineering supplies provider in North America. We believe that leadership in the business environment goes hand-in-hand with leadership in the community.
Our endeavors are accomplished by providing outstanding service and value to our customers while delivering rewarding and fulfilling careers to our employees. While striving for excellence is important to Tiger Supplies growth and success, of equal importance is leadership within the communities in which we market. Interaction with our expanding customer base will help us to identify and work with local charities to fulfill our obligation as responsible corporate citizens.
8 Reasons to do Business with Us
TigerSupplies.com can deliver your orders immediately. We carry a full inventory of supplies, and offer a vast selection of unique and branded products at the best prices. Our 50,000 square foot warehouse has over $6 Million Dollar in inventory.
TigerSupplies.com’s highly professional sales staff know the products they are selling, and are totally committed to you, our customer.
TigerSupplies.com has a modern and computerized computer system. We keep a complete account history of each
Standard Return Policy
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- Restocking Fee: 15.00%
30 days return policy
We think you'll agree that Tiger Supplies has the best return policy in the industry, You have 30 days from the date of invoice to return the merchandise for full refund on your credit card!
Inspect the merchandise when it arrives, and if you're not fully satisfied you can return it for a full refund (less the shipping charge), as long as you haven't used it. We won't even ask why you've changed your mind. You'll need the original manufacturers labeled packaging with all materials, manuals and blank warranty cards. Books, CD’s, DVD’s and Video Tapes may not be returned (due to copyright laws). Sorry.
After 30 days we reserve the right to deny returns if your return is accepted there might be a 25%-50%+ restocking fee.
Simply email us Joel@tigersupplies.com for a Return Merchandise Authorization form, and phone our customer service department at 888-844-3765 . Ask for an RMA number, fill out the form, package the items securely and include the RMA form along with a copy of the original invoice, and send it prepaid and insured to:
TS Order Processing
27 Selvage St.
Irvington, NJ 07111
In fairness, we will expect you to pay the shipping and handling charges, and we will pay the replacement-shipping fee
No packages will be accepted without an R.M.A. number on the outside of the box.
Merchandise returned without authorization or in used condition or not in its original packaging will be refused, and the carrier will charge you freight in both directions. All returns will be subject to inspection prior to credit. Returns must be in new condition for credit.
Since most Furniture Items are being shipped directly from the Mfg. we must keep to the Mfg.'s return policy. In most cases they will charge a restocking fee even within the 30 days. If/When you buy furniture items with "Free Shipping" policy, the Mfg. will charge you for the initial shipping if you want to return it. please check with Customer Service for the Mfg. Policy.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 ¨C 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.