Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Features: Bigger 3D
- Try new 27'' 3D monitors from ASUS and Acer for Full HD 1080p 3D and ghost-free image quality
- Experience games more fully with 20% larger lenses for an ultra wide viewing area
- Get the most diverse ecosystem of content-including 3D photo sharing and browsing-on 3DVisionLive.com
- Get up to 2x monitor and keyboard brightness with NVIDIA 3D LightBoost technology (Requires NVIDIA 3D LightBoost equipped monitor)
- Experience the new external light blocker that minimizes the effects of overhead lighting
- Play over 600 PC games in 3D including the latest titles like Batman: Arkham City, Crysis 2, and L.A. Noire
- Enjoy softer composite materials and better fit with gaming headsets
- Get best-in-class 2D gaming with ultra-smooth 120 fps gaming on 120Hz monitors
Infrared receiver : Receive signal between...
Features: Standards compliance/support:displayport v1.2, displayport v1.1a,VESA DDM
Standard,HDCP V2.0,DisplayId,and EDID V1.4
Supports main link rates of 5.4 bps(HBR2),2.7 bps(HBR)and 1.62 bps(RBR) from source
Supports 1/2/4 lanes of main link for RX side
Supports three DP++ output port,or two dual-link DVI ports,or the combination of ports
For DP 1.2 source,supports DP1.2 MST multi video/audio steams
Supports 1.1 source,supports ViewXpand
Supports DP-DP Bypass mode
Supports AUX-CH enables SBM and I2C mapping over AUX between the source/sink and device
Dedicated I2C slave for main processor to access the device
Supported output resolution:up to 2560X1600@60Hz each monitor in DP1.2 MST and up to FHD/1080p in DP1.1 or DP 1.2 SST
Input pixel data depth 6/8/10/12 bits and supports output pixel format RGB444
Features: Allows a composite video and/or an S-video output device (typically a TV or video recorder) to connect to an HD-15 connector. Each output device (composite video or S-video) receives the same video signal in different formats.