Zorro Sounds Seller Profile 877-464-7311 Email This Seller See all products from Zorro Sounds
Greetings from the Zorro Sounds team, your one-stop shop for all things audio and music. From car audio, personal audio, headphones, receivers, speakers, guitars, drums, and DJ equipment, we carry it all. At Zorro Sounds our commitment is always to you, the customer. We know you have numerous options of places to purchase your products from, and we just appreciate the chance to show you why we are different. From the parent buying their child's first instrument, to the performer purchasing audio gig equipment, down to the music enthusiastic trying to recreate the sound they heard at their favorite concert, Zorro Sounds is here to help. We understand that music is the beat of your life. The Zorro Sounds Team just wants to make sure it sounds awesome.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Standard Return Policy
You must first contact Zorro Sounds to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (or RMA #) before sending back product for a return or exchange. If an RMA is not created beforehand the order will not be refunded. All returned items must be in their original condition, unopened with the original packaging intact and all warranty cards, manuals and paperwork included. Any items not returned in new condition will be assessed a restocking fee.
Returning shipping is at customer's expense. Shipping fees will not be refunded. For your protection, you may wish to insure the package when you mail or ship it back to us. Zorro Sounds is not responsible for the loss of or damage to any returned merchandise. Items returned that were offered with free shipping, will have the actual shipping charges deducted from the amount. Shipping charges are not refundable.
**The following products will not be accepted for any reason once opened or used due to sanitary/hygiene reasons.
• Copyrighted materials cannot be returned once opened due to copyright law. This includes books, videotapes, DVDs, sample libraries, style disks, sound expansion boards, and software (which may also include software bundled with hardware).
• Disposable products cannot be returned once opened. This includes cleaning supplies, care products, and rosin.
• Personal use items that are used in your mouth or in your ear cannot be returned once opened due to health laws. This includes guitar talk boxes, ear plugs, and in-ear earphones.
• All instrument parts cannot be returned once opened due to the possibility that they have been used. This includes all guitar, amplifier, and turntable parts.
• All clothing cannot be returned once opened. This includes shirts, hats, and gloves.
• Certain items must be exchanged directly through the manufacturer if they are found to be defective. This includes tubes, strings, pickups, raw frame speakers, drum heads, drumsticks, cymbals, cowbells, and harmonicas. These items can only be returned to us if they are unopened.
If the items that you received are damaged or defective, please contact us immediately by phone or e-mail for return instructions. If the items were damaged during shipping, we are required to contact UPS and UPS may have to inspect the package.
Due to the high cost of shipping truck and white glove freight, returns for these items are in most cases prohibitively expensive. Please make sure all of your questions are answered before ordering. Our customer service team is more than willing to answer any and all product questions. Of course, unforeseen problems with your orders will be handled free of charge. Please see our replacement policy below for more details.
In the unlikely event that you receive a product that is incorrect, missing parts, or damaged we will send you replacements free of charge. Please call the toll-free phone number on your order receipt and our customer service team will arrange this for you.
Replacements generally leave the warehouse within two weeks of being ordered. Even if the package appears only slightly damaged, write "Package Damaged" when you sign for delivery. This is VERY important. If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery of the package. The damaged package will be returned to us and we will send you a new one. If you refuse delivery, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment.
If you have already accepted the package and find that parts are missing or damaged, please contact us right away and we will ship you the replacement parts free of charge. Speed matters since most carriers only let us file freight claims within 48 hours of delivery.