Zorro Sounds Seller Profile 866-464-7311 Email This Seller See all products from Zorro Sounds
Greetings from the Zorro Sounds team, your one-stop shop for all things audio and music. From car audio, personal audio, headphones, receivers, speakers, guitars, drums, and DJ equipment, we carry it all. At Zorro Sounds our commitment is always to you, the customer. We know you have numerous options of places to purchase your products from, and we just appreciate the chance to show you why we are different. From the parent buying their child's first instrument, to the performer purchasing audio gig equipment, down to the music enthusiastic trying to recreate the sound they heard at their favorite concert, Zorro Sounds is here to help. We understand that music is the beat of your life. The Zorro Sounds Team just wants to make sure it sounds awesome.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Standard Return Policy
You must first contact Zorro Sounds to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (or RMA #) before sending back product for a return or exchange. If an RMA is not created beforehand the order will not be refunded. All returned items must be in their original condition, unopened with the original packaging intact and all warranty cards, manuals and paperwork included. Any items not returned in new condition will be assessed a restocking fee.
Returning shipping is at customer's expense. Shipping fees will not be refunded. For your protection, you may wish to insure the package when you mail or ship it back to us. Zorro Sounds is not responsible for the loss of or damage to any returned merchandise. Items returned that were offered with free shipping, will have the actual shipping charges deducted from the amount. Shipping charges are not refundable.
**The following products will not be accepted for any reason once opened or used due to sanitary/hygiene reasons.
• Copyrighted materials cannot be returned once opened due to copyright law. This includes books, videotapes, DVDs, sample libraries, style disks, sound expansion boards, and software (which may also include software bundled with hardware).
• Disposable products cannot be returned once opened. This includes cleaning supplies, care products, and rosin.
• Personal use items that are used in your mouth or in your ear cannot be returned once opened due to health laws. This includes guitar talk boxes, ear plugs, and in-ear earphones.
• All instrument parts cannot be returned once opened due to the possibility that they have been used. This includes all guitar, amplifier, and turntable parts.
• All clothing cannot be returned once opened. This includes shirts, hats, and gloves.
• Certain items must be exchanged directly through the manufacturer if they are found to be defective. This includes tubes, strings, pickups, raw frame speakers, drum heads, drumsticks, cymbals, cowbells, and harmonicas. These items can only be returned to us if they are unopened.
If the items that you received are damaged or defective, please contact us immediately by phone or e-mail for return instructions. If the items were damaged during shipping, we are required to contact UPS and UPS may have to inspect the package.
Due to the high cost of shipping truck and white glove freight, returns for these items are in most cases prohibitively expensive. Please make sure all of your questions are answered before ordering. Our customer service team is more than willing to answer any and all product questions. Of course, unforeseen problems with your orders will be handled free of charge. Please see our replacement policy below for more details.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 ¨C 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.