Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: SUPERMICRO MBD-X7SPA-HF-O Mini ITX Server Motherboard DDR2 667
Pros: Completely silent. Low power usage. People complaining of CPU heat must keep in mind that this CPU is design to handle 100°C or 212°F.
I have it running pfSense 2.0.1 in a really, really small case that have a 60W DC-DC power supply, so not even a single fan and the CPU stay below 70°C.
Cons: I had trouble booting pfSense from the onboard USB, but that was pfSense fault, something about a delay before mounting the USB drive, the delay wait for the USB controller to initialize the drive.
Other Thoughts: Case : APEX MW-100
USB Flash : Patriot Xporter XT Rage 8GB
OS : pfSense 2.0.1
The case is really small, but it is perfect for what I did with it. The USB Flash drive fit perfectly inside, I was worried that it wouldn't fit at first, but it did. Don't expect to have a DVD drive with the flash drive though, you might need a smaller one.
This review is from: KWorld UB435-Q USB ATSC TV Stick
Pros: - Works as good as my Hauppauge HVR-905Q
- TSReaderLite gives complete stats with the tuner
- MediaPortal TVServer can control this tuner without a problem and give full signal information (quality and strength) to the clients
- Works on Windows 2008 R2 Server (the OS need some modification to handle BDA devices though; Google it)
- Fast tuning
- Stable tuning with heavy Multipath signal (Non Line-Of-Sight and Attic antenna)
- If you know TVFool, with the right antenna, this thing tune signal from 60 miles away in 1Edge diffraction, my antenna are in the attic adding to the diffraction even more. My Sharp TV can't tune some of the channels this tuner gets.
Cons: - Not working with "For The Record" Argus tuning software, I didn't remove an egg because it's not the tuner's fault
Other Thoughts: - I use "For The Record" with MP-TVServer and it works great
- If it doesn't stop working as other experience here I love this tuner and I'll be getting an other one