Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Cooler Master HAF 912 - High Air Flow Mid Tower Computer Case
Pros: - Looks Sick while not being too flashy
- Lots of Room for components and cooling
- Can customize fans and bays easily
Cons: - Front usb and audio jack; these leave a little to be desired, and can be fixed with an easy pop in usb set or audio equipment in one of the easy to remove top bays.
- The fan options are a bit misleading, I'm in the market for a 200mm on the front, but the stock face doesn't have enough room for one...so I have to go with two 120mm.
Other Thoughts: After a year and a half of having this I'm finally ready to change a few things, that includes putting some green leds inside, and changing the power light to green to run with it. Should be pretty cool, I enjoy the case and think it is going to last me at least through my next build.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Looks sweet
- Great Performance even now
Cons: - Has some issues with select games, I've had an issue with Minecraft the whole time I've had the card. Despite being able to run any other game on ultra.
- Runs very warm for my preference, mine runs at about 70-75C when taxed, but that's with the fan profile turned up...and you can hear it.
- is very large, I have a HAF 912 and it fits but you probably couldn't fit two without heat issues.
- Uses a lot of your psu, REMEMBER THIS WHEN BUYING
Other Thoughts: Pretty good card, looking at upgrading to a 700 series when the money comes in hopes of lower temps, and less wattage while getting a performance increase.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Looks cool
- Good price for output
- Lots of cords for hookups
Cons: - Had to RMA my first one for a bad 12V rail. Pulled about 8V, didn't have issues with the second.
- Cords can be a pain to get nice in the case with how long they are. This is probably just a psu thing in general.