Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Looks Sick while not being too flashy
- Lots of Room for components and cooling
- Can customize fans and bays easily
Cons: - Front usb and audio jack; these leave a little to be desired, and can be fixed with an easy pop in usb set or audio equipment in one of the easy to remove top bays.
- The fan options are a bit misleading, I'm in the market for a 200mm on the front, but the stock face doesn't have enough room for one...so I have to go with two 120mm.
Other Thoughts: After a year and a half of having this I'm finally ready to change a few things, that includes putting some green leds inside, and changing the power light to green to run with it. Should be pretty cool, I enjoy the case and think it is going to last me at least through my next build.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Looks sweet
- Great Performance even now
Cons: - Has some issues with select games, I've had an issue with Minecraft the whole time I've had the card. Despite being able to run any other game on ultra.
- Runs very warm for my preference, mine runs at about 70-75C when taxed, but that's with the fan profile turned up...and you can hear it.
- is very large, I have a HAF 912 and it fits but you probably couldn't fit two without heat issues.
- Uses a lot of your psu, REMEMBER THIS WHEN BUYING
Other Thoughts: Pretty good card, looking at upgrading to a 700 series when the money comes in hopes of lower temps, and less wattage while getting a performance increase.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Looks cool
- Good price for output
- Lots of cords for hookups
Cons: - Had to RMA my first one for a bad 12V rail. Pulled about 8V, didn't have issues with the second.
- Cords can be a pain to get nice in the case with how long they are. This is probably just a psu thing in general.