Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Rosewill CHALLENGER-U3 Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case ,comes with Three Fans-1x Front Blue LED 120mm Fan, 1x Top 140mm Fan, 1x Rear 120mm Fan, front mounted dual USB 3.0
Pros: Looks very interesting
Cons: the spec is not accurate enough to list the size of ATX mother it supports. A typical ATX board is 12"x9.6". I would like to know if it fits a 12"x10" full size ATX motherboard other not
Other Thoughts: the spec is not accurate enough to list the size of ATX mother it supports. A typical ATX board is 12"x9.6". I would like to know if it fits a 12"x10" full size ATX motherboard other notREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: 1. light sensor can adjust backlit and it can use in the blight sunny day.
2. light (1.42 lb).
3. super easy and non-destructive upgrade the firmware.
4. supports external memory card and hdmi for TV.
5. free Polaris Office 3.0 office suite comes with the device. Polaris Office is very compatible with Microsoft Office file and you can control and scale the fonts with your fingers. It opens and read PDF files much faster and is much easier to use than Acrobat Reader from Adobe.
6. wide screen and picture quality is excellent.
7. Cheaper than the fruit brand and has a lot more features, and it can multitask unlike that fruit brand.
Cons: 1. the two cameras are kind of so-so. Good enough for webcam kind of use, but not much else. But I don't really care for it.
2. When use the device to play music, it goes to sleep after a while. If you want it to continue to play, you need to touch to power button to wake it up. It would be nice to have an option to turn the mediate player into an endless whining machine. I think this is an Android 3.x issue and is not specific to Asus.
Other Thoughts: Upgrading the firmware is super easy. The device downloads the image in the background and lets you know there is any update and ask if you want to proceed. You can proceed with the upgrade or postpone it. After upgrading the firmware, all of your configurations and customizations are there untouched. No need to redownload any software, no need to change anything.... it just works. Very nice! I bought this bad boy at the beginning of June and have been using it on my commute everyday, and a lot of times, I use it at home to do some light web browsing, and for watching youtube. Highly recommended.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Works on my Dell PowerEdge T110 Server. It immediately recognizes the additional 12GB of RAM for a total of 16GB, and the clock speeds, etc. No problem so far.
Compatible with my machine.
Cons: I ordered the kid on Monday, and the price dropped on Tuesday. Not a con, though. But I think newegg should give me a refund of the difference.
I order the kit on Monday, arrived on Thursday, and the memory dimms were shipped from NJ to New York City. That is *slow*.
Other Thoughts: My Dell PowerEdge T110 was configured with 4 GB, DDR3 1333 ECC Unbuffered memory in a single dimm (dual rank according to Dell's website). When I install, I move the original dimm to slot #4 and install the 3 dimms from this kit to slot 1 to 3. After installing the RAM and power up the machine, it recognizes all 16 GB of RAM, the 1333 speed, and 9-9-9-24 timing and is running them as 2 dual-channel kits. Exactly as it should.
Originally I was waiting to see some reviews between this kit and the Crucial kit but got nothing. I then read some of the reviews on the dual-channel kits and single dimms, it seems to me that there were quite a few problem with the Crucial so I decided to go with the Kingston. No regret so far.