Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - This motherboard has the best BIOS I've seen so far
- High quality board layout for an affordable price
- Very easy to to install and the board is properly labeled
Cons: - I replaced my Micro-ATX with this board and one of the problem is that, my RAM is now touching the CPU fan. It didn't used to with my Micro-ATX.
- There is an extra standoff required for Micro-ATX (just below the first PCIe slot) that should be removed. If this is not removed, it shorts the board and causes many issues including setting up a Network. This standoff needs to be removed before installation since it may cause this board to fry.
- No warning about this shorting area on the board...I have to dig the information up.
Other Thoughts: - After figuring out the standoff issue, the board ran smoothly.
- This issue is well documented in the MSI website/forum...not sure why it's not included as a warning in the instruction booklet.
Pros: - For the sale price of $199, this product is high end when it comes to processing graphics at max settings.
- All of my games that I used to play at minimum settings I can now experience at a higher level I've never been able before.
- Run my computer all weekend without any heating/cooling issue.
- Fans are very quiet
Other Thoughts: - NewEgg delivered this to my door steps 2 days ahead of schedule. The box were undamaged and obviously handled with extreme care.
- I just filed for the $20 mail-in rebate to MSI