Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Cable management is a dream (most cables already routed for you).
- Very solid case with excellent build quality.
- Comes stock with 4 fans
- Plenty of water cooling options (have a Corsair H100i on the way that will be mounted on the top).
- Very handy light switch that lights up your I/O ports as well as the NZXT logo on the power supply cover.
- Easy to remove and clean dust filters on the front intake fans and under the power supply.
- Hard drive rails can be removed to increase airflow from the front intake fans.
- Thumb screws everywhere means very little tools needed when pulling out or adding components.
Cons: - Wish there were more vent holes on the top and front panels of the case and had more room to pull more air.
- Needs more space behind the back panel for routing cables. Mine is slightly bulging out.
- Slight nit pick but I wish the switch for the I/O port and NZXT logo were on two separate switches.
Other Thoughts: Overall a fantastic case that has a great amount amount of features to boast and for a reasonable price tag. I came from a NZXT Tempest Evo that lasted me a good long time (still works but just decided to buy a new case) so I decided to go with another NZXT brand case and I am not disappointed with that decision.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: GIGABYTE SUMO OMEGA GZ-ZSUCWP Black ABS + Steel ATX Mid Tower Mid Tower
Pros: - Six fans standard with options for more
- Cable management was fantastic and easy
- Dust filters on all fans that intake air
- Very easy to remove and clean dust filters
- Option to take out top hard drive cage for longer video cards
- Fan controllers are a nice feature
- Ability to hot swap hard drives and SSDs on top
Cons: - The cable for the LED switch on the side panel fan is short and didn't know exactly where it needed to go. That's what I assumed it was anyways and its not really a big deal.
- There's a metal tab that sticks out to help hold your power supply in place so be sure to watch out for the height of your psu. I managed to get mine in but the rubber pads that your power supply sits on made it difficult to get in place since it was so snug. I slightly pulled one off a bit fitting the psu in.
- There are two plastic clips on the back of the motherboard tray that you need to be very careful with. I broke one without putting much force into it.
Other Thoughts: An overall fantastic case that I bought for a build I was doing for my brother. Would definitely think about buying another if/when my NZXT Tempest Evo mid tower case ever decides to break down. Or if I get bored and have money to buy another one of these bad boys for myself.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Very quiet
- All the connections were long enough to reach where they needed to go in my Gigabyte Sumo Omega mid tower case.
Cons: The motherboard connector does not fit in all the way on my MSI 970A-G46 motherboard. I had to get it in as snug as possible (would not clip in place) otherwise the board would not get power. At a point when I couldn't get any power I thought the unit might have been DOA. I wish I had done a bit more research as I saw later that other people had this issue but still got it to work.
Other Thoughts: This was part of a build for my brother and it took more time fiddling with it than what is necessary to get it to work. I would send it in for an exchange but I'm going to leave it so long as it works. This was my first experience with a Corsair product and I may be wary of shopping their parts again in the future.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.