Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Creative Circumaural Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Omega Headset
Pros: - Great sound quality
- Software is great and easy to use with added goodies
- looks and feels solid, led is appealing to the eye
- mic is wonderful having no problems and is adjustable
- included stand is a nice bonus which keeps things neat on the desk
- Comfortably is good however, I still have not adjusted yet
- Range is great, my room is located on the second floor all the way in the back and I still receive signal all the way downstairs almost to outside.
Cons: - Ear cups do not breath well with the leathery material (although it is not too bad)
- Ear cups are snug around my ears not too big of an opening for your ears
- charging cable is very short and not long enough to charge while on your head
- Cannot plug mic directly into computer to use must go through the receiver
Other Thoughts: Alll in all the pros deff. outway the cons and this is a very great mic worth the money, but before you buy check your prices at other online retailers. It was between this mic and the logitech g930 and it honestly came down to software and looks vs the G keys.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: This thing is a best for all gamers alike. I went with this one because since I game a lot do not see any reason for hyper-threading and the price point for this is good. This thing is stupid easy to overclock right now I am at 4.4ghz and plan to go higher. Temps are superb have not even got to 70 degrees F on full load.
Cons: When I try to OC to 4.5ghz and then boot into windows I get a black screen and windows will never boot up. kinda sucks.
Other Thoughts: ASROCk extreme6 mobo
core i5 2500k
4gb ddr3 ram
gtx 470 OC'ed
2 320gb hdd raid0
1000w peak psu
nzxt phantom case
This review is from: ASRock P67 EXTREME6 (B3) LGA 1155 Intel P67 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s by P67 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s by Marvell SE9120 (SATA3_M4 connector is shared with eSATA3 port) USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Pros: ASROCK packed a lot of great features into this motherboard and a very good price. Overclocking on this thing was a breeze. I love all the usb 3.0 plugs they add plus a added gift to have 2 3.0 usbs mounted in the front of your case if it is supported. Keeps my new sandybridge i5 2500k nice and cool. new BIOS is superb, very easy to navigate through even for a beginner. Only problem I had was with my heatsink, would not mount straight; I had to mount it crooked but my temps still dont go above 70 degrees F.
Cons: none, only had a issue with my heatsink.
Other Thoughts: This is one of the best motherboards on the market for the new sandybridge chipsets. This has everything you could want at a great price. BUY IT!!!!READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Tommy W.
Date Joined: 04/08/09
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.