Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - More than twice as powerful as my old HD 7770.
- Plays assassins creed syndicates on max settings 1080p.
- Temp stays constant ideal or in use.
- 4gb is awesome.
- The price is perfect for the card.
- Looks awesome has a light on the side.
- Solid build design.
Cons: - Big
- Requires a lot of power
Other Thoughts: - If you are on the ropes on what card to buy get this one
- Don't waste anymore searching get this solid new video card and start gaming.
Pros: Looks nice.
Cons: Have not had it two years and the bottom right light already went out.
Other Thoughts: There are other monitors that are cheaper, and just as good... I bet they will last longer also.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: I love the design. It's modern but not extravagant. The slim boarders are a must for me. Easy to access controls. Colors are vivid.
Cons: No cons.
Other Thoughts: It is not a con but a few things you might want to know about if you plan on buying this monitor. One the neck were it attaches to the base are screws and must be tightened it. Two if you go from a smaller monitor you will have to change video card settings to make it fit to screen.READ FULL REVIEW