Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1. Got this card for $240 after rebate, so 90$ OFF
2. Overclocks like a champ, mines running at 1154mhz
3. Runs far cry 3, skyrim, grid autosport at max settings with 60fps constant
4. Free games, seriously got 150$ in free games including sniper elite v3, beyond earth, and a few indies.
Cons: 1. Heat, but I was prepared for that
2. Can draw up to 400w but thats not really a con just nit picking
3. Wish I had grabbed a second one at that price
Pros: Eats everything, without going over 25% usage, over my old athlon ii x4 which did nothing near that
Cons: none at allREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: The 2Gb of GDDR5 run every game on or very near to full settings.
Skyrim: full settings @1600:900 63Fps
Crysis: full setting, except shadows. @1600:900 55Fps
GTAIV: Full Settings @1600:900 79Fps
Crucial ballistix 2x8gb 1600
Cons: can get a bit loud an hot. 80dergress Celsius and some points,
Other Thoughts: Still a great card for under 150 dollars.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Kyle E.
Date Joined: 04/22/13
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.