Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: SteelSeries Diablo III 62151 Black 8 1 x Wheel USB Wired Laser 5700 dpi Gaming Mouse
Pros: * Very High DPI (5700dpi)
* Beautifully Designed, nice emblems and Lighting
* Braided Cord, very long
* 1000Hz Polling rate
* Highly Customizable Buttons and Lighting effects (though it does only light up red, no other colors)
* Buttons feel very durable, work very well.
* Comes with a Steel Series Logo stick for case or whatever else you wanna put it on.
* Only paid $50.00 for it. ($69.99 on Newegg)
* Diablo 3 is awesome.
Cons: * Might just be my weird hand, but I constantly push the buttons on the right side by accident, which is a pain while gaming. I think that could have placed them better.
* Price is a little steep in my opinion, I wouldn't have paid what newegg is asking for it. ($69.99)
Other Thoughts: All in all I am happy with this mouse. I only paid $50.00 for it, and I think that was worth it. It sells for $69.99 on Newegg, but I picked it up at my local retail store (Newegg won't let me say which because they feel it is inappropriate... lame) for 20 bucks cheaper. I originally wanted this mouse refurbished on newegg, for like $20, but they sold out FAST! In my agitation, I just bit the bullet and bought it brand new. I don't regret my decision, but I still hate that I missed such a good deal even though it could have been problematic being that it was refurbished.
I would like to point out that this mouse has red lighting in it that glows on and off slowly, you can go into your Steel Series engine and change the speed of this effect, or change it to OFF or Steady On. There is also an option to have the light blink with a "Trigger" effect, in other words it will blink every time you press a mouse button. Nice mouse, but I recommend that you get it on sale.
This review is from: NVIDIA Gift - DAYLIGHT
Pros: * Costs you nothing with select nVidia graphics cards.
* Keeps you on edge, but not horrifically scary
* Stunning Visuals, of such will test your new nVidia GPU well.
* Moderately fun to play
* Comes on steam! Always nice having a free steam game.
* Hey, it was FREE
Like I said.. its free.
By the way, don't know if this means anything.. but its free... its costs you NOTHING with select cards.
Cons: * Kinda buggy, but hey it just came out not long ago.
* Very short in gameplay
* Get repetitive fast, not too bad on the first play through, but has a low replay value.
Other Thoughts: Don't know if I've said it enough... it cost me nothing. This is a short little game with great visuals, and moderately attractive gameplay. Now, to those of you whining about how they would have rather had a rebate or a better game... grow up. You're buying a GPU and the price you're paying is for the GPU.. and you're most likely buying it from Newegg, which means that you're getting it for a great price shipped. It's costing SOMEONE money to give this thing out for free, but that someone isn't us. Be grateful. The game is great looking and pretty fun, it shows off your new GPU's abilities very well, assuming you got a decent one. I got the MSI GTX 770 4GB card, and it runs this game no problem. Beggars can't be choosers in this situation, so I'm quite grateful that I got a free game with my GPU purchase. Daylight is no AAA title like Crysis 3 or Battlefield 4, but its hard to complain about it when you're paying nothing for it. Now, would I have bought this game from Steam if I hadn't gotten it with my GPU? Yes. Yes I would have. I believe it's 15 bucks or so, which is well worth it if you have the means to run the game maxed out. The people complaining about how this game was originally listed on newegg as being a high value item (such as $100) should just stop while they're ahead. How ignorant! Yes, the value of this free game that comes with your gpu was EXTREMELY exaderated, but anyone that actually buys hundreds of dollars worth of hardware solely because it came with a little rebate or free game are not wise. You're paying for the gpu, which is already cheaper than it should be because hey, it's newegg. If you look up Daylight before buying a GPU BECAUSE it comes with daylight, then you'll clearly see it's real price. Think before you act people. All in all, I'm very satisfied with this game, I can't thank Newegg and nVidia enough for everything they've done.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: * Extremely useful for water cooling and air cooling Overclocking madness.
* High Quality Plastic and Metal
* White, with Black trim and Blue Lighting
* Very compatible with most setups, including those involving a large video card (large as in long)
* 6 HDD Bays, 3 of which can be removed completely to make more room for large video cards
* Standard Audio plugs up top in front
* 2x USB 2.0 and 2x USB 3.0 ports up top in front
* PSU mounts in the bottom, and this case comes with a filter for the psu fan, allowing you to draw fresh air from outside the case to cool it.
* 3 Speed Fan controller up top in front, allows you too control 6 fans at once (I THINK 6, maybe 4.)
* "Clearance for top 240mm dual radiator for water cooling solutions"
Cons: None as of yet, I've had two builds in this case in the 9 months that I've had it, and it's awesome.
Other Thoughts: All in all, great case, no complaints. You get more than your money's worth with this one. It's very sturdy and just has so many nice features for the price. Awesome for overclocking, VERY good airflow possible with this case. I especially like the bottom mounted PSU with filter, allows for cool air to draw into the PSU from underneath the case (and its filtered to a degree) and then exhaust out the back, which means that the PSU doesn't add to system heat and doesn't draw system heat into itself. If you like the features, and it meets your needs, BUY IT! You can get this case in White, Black, and I believe Red.READ FULL REVIEW