Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Beautiful display, and that is with next to no change of setting on my part.
- Matte display helps keep those pesky reflections at bay
- Monitor looks good from an aesthetics point of view.
Cons: - The bezel could be a bit thinner, and the stand is mediocre for a panel of this quality.
Other Thoughts: The response time if fine for gaming, I can't really tell a difference compared to an old 2 ms panel.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Has nice little LEDs
- FULL SIZED
- Large print, great for my father, who has poor eye vision
Cons: - Some of the keys "stick", but it's not that noticeable when you've had it for a couple of weeks.
- LEDs stay on, even when the P.C. is sleeping.
Other Thoughts: Just a pleasing, well built keyboard with few problems- perfect for the aging parents/self.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - 1600 Mhz, decent overall specs.
- Black, and not covered in horrible looking stickers.
- 8 Gb, more than enough for most tasks.
Cons: - Tall heat-spreaders which may cause clearance issues, but that's obvious with the pictures provided.
Other Thoughts: - I paired the ram up with a Asus Z-87 Pro MOBO, 4670k, and Windows 8, and it booted at 1333Mhz! Of course, this was a simple fix as any modern and decent BIOS will allow you to change the operating speeds with a click of a button.READ FULL REVIEW