Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: * 8 Buttons
* Fluid switching on responsiveness
* Good size for my somewhat large hands
* LED isn't intrusive, but nice muted slightly blue glow.
Cons: * Extremely light - I do prefer a bit more weight or heft to my mouse
* Middle click seems to register two inputs with a single click. Probably a setting, but an annoying default.
* Had to download the Logitech software to stop the LEDs from doing the annoying "breathing" mode (fade in and fade out) by default.
Other Thoughts: All in all, for a mouse, it's a good investment at the price. I'd buy it again. It's nice an responsive, perhaps a touch too responsive at times, but that can be tweaked with settings.
I'm not a big fan of HAVING to download 3P software for every peripheral. That being said, the logitech software is nice and easy to use. Once the settings are changed, you don't need to keep the software in place/on startup - so that's better than Razer IMO.
Pros: While a bit pricier than some AMD offerings, this processor is a champ with gaming and single tasks. Best bang for the buck on a number of review sites, and probably one of the best CPUs I've owned in a while.
Plus, bonus, I can overclock when I start feeling lack of power for only a few dollars over the non-K version of the same processor.
Cons: I can't really think of any. It's a processor, and it does its job well. I might have gone a different direction with video editing or other tasks, but this CPU is pretty champ for gaming, web browsing, some minor multi-tasking.
Other Thoughts: None really.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: * It's memory
* Low profile heat spreaders
* Nice black PCB on the memory, with a white heatsink cover.
* Goes well with my black and white build.
* Mobo immediately detected speed and adjusted the overclock for 1866.
Cons: Very, very slightly pricier than standard memory, but worth the couple of bucks difference.
Other Thoughts: It's RAM. It works, nicely, and has a unique appearance. Not insanely over priced, and... well, not much else to say about RAM.
I'm using this with an Intel 4690K and MSI Krait Edition LGA 1150 Motherboard.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.