Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Changhong 50" 1080p LED HDTV - LED50YC2000UA
Pros: - Slim design.
- Good looking.
- 60hz is perfect for watching movies, etc.
- Perfect for gaming on (concoles).
- Plug and Play (HDMI) - Concoles, Cable, etc.
- Got it for cheap on sale for $400 shipped.
Cons: - Colors could have been a little more colorful.
Other Thoughts: - Other then that, I have no problems.
- Don't expect anything special if you hook your PC up to it.
- I wouldn't recommend it for gaming on PC.
- I have a custom built high end PC, hooked up to a 1440P monitor and the colors definitely stand out compared to this TV.
- If you're looking for a big screen for watching TV, playing games on PS4, Xbox One then for it as long as you can get it for $400.
- I wouldn't say it's worth more then that.
- Overall it's a decent TV and is nice looking, slim, doesn't take up much space.
This review is from: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 80 PLUS GOLD Certified 1300W Active PFC ATX12V v2.31/EPS 12V v2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Full Modular PSU 10 Year Warranty 120-G2-1300-XR NEW 4th Gen CPU Certified Intel 4th Gen CPU Ready Power Supply
-Made by EVGA.
-10 year warranty.
-Can power 3 high end GPUs without a problem.
-Good quality cables.
-Red VGA cables (looks good with red theme).
-Good price for a PSU of this caliber.
Cons: Not really a con but as you would expect PSU that's 1000W+ is a bit longer.
Other Thoughts: Powers my overcloked 4770K & X2 R9 290's (also overclocked) beautifully. Everything has been flawless since Apri '14.READ FULL REVIEW
-8 threads + HT
-Tears through anything I throw at it.
-Good at video rendering/editing.
-Works great with a Z97 board.
-Perfect for gamimg.
Cons: -Runs a little hot when overclocked.
Other Thoughts: I have it paired with a Z97 Maximus VII Hero and it's been great. I've had this CPU for about a year now. I had it with Z87 Sabertooth before and it was just as flawless. Currently on Maximus VII Hero it's sitting @ 4.4GHz, paired with Corsair H105 (max temps 74C).READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.