Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Ok sound. Speaker works fine
- Not too bright or not too dark.
- Color is good
- 1080p :)
- Comes with audio cable.
Cons: - The base for my unit is not at all attached. Problem with that is it wobbles when I try to move my desk. It tilt sideways instead of forward or back, which it still does with difficulty.
- Menu navigation is kind of a pain. Buttons are not that responsive.
Other Thoughts: - But for the price I paid, it's a good monitor for gaming and entertainment purposes.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Gets 1080p at a cheap price
- Solid base. Does not wobble around
- Easy menu navigation
- Has an eco setting
Cons: - What people say about this monitor is true: color looks faded, contrast is kind of bad, brightness is bright if not careful. Certainly not for high quality gaming, movie, or anything you want high quality.
Other Thoughts: - Got this for my brother who started to codes and wanted a bigger screen than his smaller laptop. This is cheap for 1080 resolution. But this is not for high quality gaming. This is for someone who just wants a bigger monitor for their eyes.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - White. Color matches with my desk.
- Made to work for laptop and desktop (there's a Fn key)
- Have keys for multimedia and volume control
- AA battery for wireless mouse
- Works right out the box
- Driver disc works
Cons: - Software on driver disc, the overlay gets in the way of web browsing. It blocks view, can't manipulate transparency of it, or orientation. It's just there at the bottom
- Wireless mouse is heavy to move around with AA inside after long use
- 2x AAA used on wireless keyboard. I was led to believe both use AA batteries on specs
- Keyboard is not very ergonomic.
Other Thoughts: Overall, this is a solid product that works. You won't fall in love with it, but it's a good product.
It's not very ergonomic, but if you want a cheap wireless keyboard + mouse, I would recommend this one.
If you plan on using this set of keyboard/mouse a lot, I would also recommend buying a set rechargeable AAA/AA batteries to avoid waste (go green! :D )