Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: None. I can't believe this trash have so many 5 stars!!!
Cons: I say it is a TRASH because:
1. There is no port DVI for a 1080P big screen computer monitor. I am IT professional of university, this is only big screen model I have met without DVI . I don't want explain why the DVI is important for a big screen monitor, because every technical person knows it.
2. I have the 26' Hanns.G 1080P monitor and the Samsung 46' LCD 1080P TV connected with my PC HD7950 video card, and bother work great. However, I get a nightmare after I replace my Hanns with this Asus. It always shows me black screen.
3. I connect it via the HDMI port with the DIV-HDMI cable. The PC can be powered on, and I can see the initial information and the Windows 7 startup logo. After that, It gives me a black screen and stops working, and the 46' TV doesn't work too. I set Multiple displays as "Duplicated these displays" in Windows 7. So, I have to manually power off PC because I can't see anything on both screens.
4. I connect it via the VGA port with a VGA cable and a DIV-VGA adapter. The same problem above happens again.
5. I disconnect 46' TV from my PC, and connect the monitor with VGA port. Then, the monitor finally works good so that I can log into Windows 7 and use it. However, the font of words (including system's font, browser's font, website font, software's font) is less clear than my old 26' Hanns monitor which has the DVI port.
6. I switch the VGA port to HDMI port with the DVI-HDMI cable, and the monitor works. However, the weird thing is that the displaying area is reduced to 24'. It looks like I open a 24' windows above the 27' desktop and there is a black framework around the 24' section. I try everything I can but can't fix it.
7. I bought Hanns 26' at $150 one years ago, and bought this Asus 27' monitor at $200 promotion ($270 regular) recently. I CANNOT see any advantage of this monitor by comparing with my old one in the general usage and the performance of gaming. The only issue is I pay more 33.3% money to get a worse one.
8. No manual and no CD, only a cheap printing Quick Start Guide, worse than my old Hanns (with Color manual, CD, Quick guide).
1. NEVER use it with other monitor together, otherwise, you will get a nightmare. I have manually powered off PC at least 8 times when the PC stocked during the debugging of the problem, and I am worrying about the possibility of damage of my PC now.
2. NEVER use it as a office monitor because the clarity of font will make your eyes uncomfortable after hours working. Gaming is good as the same as the advertising of the monitor, "Gaming only".
Other Thoughts: Do some research about basic technical issue before buying this monitor. It is NOT worth you money even though at promotion sale.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: New OEM Motorola 3 Feet USB Sync Data Charging Cable For Motorola Charm, Droid 2, Droid X, i1, i296, Cliq XT, i890, Devour, Brute, Crush, I410, Quantico, Droid, CLIQ, Barrage, Entice, Debut, VE440
Pros: It works good for my Droid M810
Cons: noneREAD FULL REVIEW