Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Crisp and Clear Quality, No Colour Calibration Needed
- Comes with 3 Connector Cables - VGA, DVI, and HDMI
Cons: - Does not detect connections sometimes, which is really annoying.
- The Power Brick is not common with Monitors.
Other Thoughts: I think this monitor was worth it, if I needed another new monitor then I would get this monitor.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Fast Speeds Overall, 420 MB/s Read and 243 MB/s Write.
- Doesn't Produce Sound
- Comes with a convenient 2.5" to 3.5" adapter, which I used, pretty sturdy build.
Cons: - Screws were a bit hard to screw in, it gives you a feeling you will break them.
- Small Capacity, I wish SSDs had capacities like Hard Drives.
- The 2.5" to 3.5" adapter didn't have all holes like a 3.5" Hard Drive
Other Thoughts: I think this SSD was worth it, and I also like how you don't need to bother with TRIM since it has a SandForce controller.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Very Quiet
- It works
- Comes with a 5-year warranty
Cons: - Makes buzzing noises occasionally
- Screw holes do not line up (Corsair Carbide 500R)
Other Thoughts: I think this PSU is OK, but if you're going with a Corsair case I'd rather get another PSU brand.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.