Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: This case is nothing new or fantastic or amazing. In fact, the only revolutionary thing about this case is the budget. That said, it's astoundingly revolutionary to get the sheer build quality at this price range, not to mention all of the extra features. Things I love about my H440:
- The design. It's impeccable.
- The fan controller. Never seen that in a midrange build.
- The water cooling capabilities are that of a $250 case.
- The LEDs on the expansion slots and the mobo ports in the back I actually haven't ever seen on any case at any price.
- The PSU shroud. Again, haven't ever seen one before, but I wouldn't be surprised if they exist. It makes cable management a breeze.
- The foam padding to dampen the sound of the build.
- The quality and quantity of fans that come with it.
- The fact that there are easily removable dust filters for the fans (they put magnets on one of them to hold it in, easy to remove, easy to replace. Genius)
- I could go on and on about the little things that don't matter as much, but there's a lot more pros than this.
Cons: While I'm obviously a huge fan of this case, there are a couple things I'm not the biggest fan of.
- I have an NZXT Hue (LED lighting, goes in 5.25" bay.) I had to mount it down in the PSU shroud under the HDD bays. It fits, but it's not perfect. I didn't expect it would fit at all though, so I guess this is kind of a pro.
- The SSD mounts are on top of the PSU shroud. I'll probably buy an adapter to put it in the HDD bay so I don't have to look at it.
Other Thoughts: I'm a huge fan of the NZXT H440. This is my first NZXT case, and will probably be the last case I buy for a long time down the road. It's a beautiful case and I would highly recommend it.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: I'm just now upgrading from the non-mechanical keyboards I've had before: Dell laptop keyboard, MBP keyboard, and a Logitech G15 for my desktop. This keyboard absolutely dwarfs all of those in build quality, typing accuracy, and typing enjoyment.
That aside, the pros of the keyboard itself:
- I love the backlighting. The white backlight on the MX Browns is what drew me to the keyboard to begin.
- I love the use of the extra capabilities of the "f" keys. The way they are laid out makes sense.
- I like that the window's key can be switched to being a function key.
- I like the sheer quality of the parts of the keyboard. The keys are perfect. I love the weight of the board. It just feels substantial and like I could kill someone with it.
Cons: While the pros vastly outweigh the cons, there are still a few cons... Well, one con.
- I'm not a huge fan of the integrated number pad with the arrow keys and the home/insert/delete buttons, etc. It's a little weird, but I'm already getting used to it. That said, I would rather have it weird and there on this size of a board than not there at all.
Other Thoughts: If you're looking at making the switch from a standard (regular?) membrane keyboard to this, definitely do it. I absolutely am so happy that I made the change. I look for things to type on this keyboard. It makes me sad when I play a game that is mouse-centric, as I want to be listening to the feedback of the keys. I guess it's time to try and find an equally awesome mouse, but I don't think I'm gonna have good luck with that.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: It connected?
Cons: And then it disconnected. And over and over again. Wally World's reviewers apparently don't understand technology or don't download things that take more than 5 minutes. Heck, it dropped out once while I was trying to write this review. I get, about 25 feet or less from the router (which is 600 Mbps), 6/.5 mbps max. I pay for 100d/25u. I've oriented it in every way possible, and tried 6 usb ports. I've updated the drivers. It's worthless garbage, as all the other reviews have said. It's sad that Cisco put it's name on it - because they make much better networking products than this.
Other Thoughts: It came with a fancy black package. Nice for returning it in.READ FULL REVIEW