Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1. Picture quality is great after adjustment
2. Menu options are straight-forward and correspond to the buttons underneath.
Cons: 1. Picture quality is absolutely horrible out of the box
2. Stand is glossy so it is super-reflective
3. Stand does not need to be so big
4. Stand is a bit wobbly but not as bad as others
5. Connections are lacking with only one HDMI and one VGA
6. Power supply is one of this brick ones that attaches to the power outlet which could obstruct other outlets if connected to a power strip
Other Thoughts: My settings for best picture quality:
Response Time: High
Black Level: Low
Six Color adjustments are maxed out for all colors
Pros: 1) Awesome picture quality
2) A lot of options for picture adjustment
3) Ready to go out of the box without any adjustments
4) Preset modes for different viewing circumstances like "Movie"
5) 2 HDMI ports is useful for connecting a PC and game console.
Cons: 1) The stand is quite wobbly if your desk is wobbly or you shake your desk.
2) VGA is present but no DVI
Other Thoughts: This monitor is an awesome value after promo code and rebate. It is worth the regular price though if you want a great monitor and are unwilling to wait. The picture quality is the best you will find in 1080p 16:9 IPS monitors in the sub-200 dollar range. You may be able to argue that another is better but only marginally and significantly more expensive. That is when diminish returns kick in. The picture quality is very impressive but I do wish the stand is better. The wobbly stand prevents the monitor from being "whole." This isn't always a problem though unless you shake your desk. Besides that, it's great that there are two HDMI ports, but it's strange there's VGA instead of DVI. That's it really. Great IPS monitor.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: 1) Looks as good as it can get with the cubic design
2) Can fit high end components, staying true to the no compromises slogan
3) Dust filters on the side differentiates this small-form-factor case from other cases in the category
4) Side vents for intake of fresh air is very logical
Cons: 1) Side doors can be difficult to fit back
2) The front fan intake does not make much sense as it blows much of the air onto the power supply and RAM which are components which are self-cooled or do not need much air.
3) The back upper corners are a bit sharp.
4) The included 140mm fan produces clicking noises at low RPM.
5) One of the pins for the tool-less SSD bay popped out, and I do not know how to put it back.
6) If you are good at cable management, you will notice that there is quite a bit of room at the front in between the power supply and the fan grill. I can understand that Corsair provided more room for those with non-modular power supplies and those who just want to stuff all their cables in this space, but, personally, I think this area could be made smaller to produce a smaller case.
Other Thoughts: I wanted a small-form-factor case and was deciding between the one by EVGA or Corsair's 250D. I ultimately decided that EVGA's offering was risky due to its included power supply so I chose the 250D. The 250D is certainly bigger than other ITX cases on the market, but Corsair is about no compromises. This case certainly lives up to that value, and this is certainly a very good case for what it is. I only have a few minor criticisms that you can see in the "Cons" section. I would like to see Corsair try an even smaller ITX case from a tower design.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.