Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Kensington Ci60 Black 5 Buttons 1 x Wheel RF Wireless Optical Mouse
Pros: * Mouse, while large, feels nice in hand
* Grips on side
* True right-handed design
Cons: * No standard Win7 drivers, which means the forward/back buttons are non-functional
* Very heavy
* Tracking seems so-so
Other Thoughts: The packaging says this mouse is designed for OS X and WinXP; that's how long this mouse has been around. I'm sending this back. I don't know which I dislike the most--the weight or the lack of side buttons. For the price, I expect plug-and-play compatibility.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: BELKIN WaveRest F8E262-SLV Gel Mouse Pad - Silver
Pros: * Good mousing surface. Doesn't pill.
Cons: * Place to rest my wrist is too stiff.
Other Thoughts: Is there a break-in period for this product? I have an older version of this same mouse pad and it's cushy. This one is too stiff. Mouse pad itself does the job--just that the wrist rest is uncomfortableREAD FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Lime Green
Pros: * Medium-sized mobile mouse feels just right in my hand without being too large for packing up with my laptop.
* Tracks well on most any surface--wood, couch cushion, lap desk, denim, Formica.
* Reliable pointing and scrolling.
* No issues with flaky transmission under normal desktop/laptop operation (haven't used mouse to manage media center computer across the room).
* It's one of the few nano-receiver mice I've seen to have a back button.
* I can't misplace it when it's bright green.
* Nano transceiver stores securely in the mouse.
Cons: * Scroll wheel does not make clicking noise. Not a deal-breaker, but it took me a while to get accustomed to a mouse wheel that doesn't click.
Other Thoughts: I'm completely satisfied with this mouse. I haven't observed any overheating issues with the nano dongle. I like the mouse so much, I might buy another for a different computer in the house.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.