Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Feels heavy in a (good) way that makes it feel like its well made.
- Adjustable weights to make the mouse as heavy or as light as you prefer.
- Same weights can be used to adjust the balance of the mouse as well.
- Velcro tie to tie up extra wires
- Matte finish – glossy mice are dealbreakers for me, they grip horribly and get smudgy after 5 minutes of usage.
- Textured for easy gripping and moving.
- LED lights to find the mouse while gaming in the dark.
Cons: Optical instead of laser...but I haven't had a problem with it skipping at all.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Corsair CH-9000040-NA Vengeance K65 Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Pros: - Looks great – Love the aluminum back with black keys.
- Greyed out WASD and arrow keys in case you forget its a gaming keyboard.
- Feels great - Cherry MX Red switches (personal preference).
- Corsair quality. Have yet to own a peripheral from them that was flimsy and poorly made.
- Easily transportable – fits in backpack quite easily, could possibly fit in a messenger bag.
- Windows button disabler. I love this thing – no more accidentally hitting the windows key when I'm trying to hit Ctrl and going to desktop.
- Easy to use media keys.
- Simple plug and play setup.
Cons: None really
Other Thoughts: Kind of wished they had an option for QWER greyed out instead of WASD as I am a Dota 2/LoL player.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: -Provides an extremely easy way to expand the media space of a smartphone or tablet - which doesn't have much Hard Drive space in the first place.
-Can also use it as an external hard drive for your desktop/laptop
-I've only wirelessly connected 3 devices to it, but it worked great and can support 5 total devices for HD video.
-When not being used wirelessly you can connect it to a router and use it as NAS and any computer connected to that network should be able to access it which is great for easy storage
-USB 3.0 so transferring on/off the hard drive is extremely fast.
-Also supports USB 2.0 so if you or a friend don't have USB 3.0 it will still work.
-7 hour advertised battery life, but I've had it last longer than that. 7 hours is more than enough. It also charges from empty to full in about 2 hours.
-Extremely mobile and easy to set it up when you're away from home.
-Comes with a car charger which makes it tons easier when transporting it to a friends and playing music in your car via your phone. Also, if it didn't come with a car charger I wouldn't have even thought of using it on roadtrips, which I am now excited to do. Corsair has seriously thought of everything.
Cons: -On/off switch kind of flimsy
-Would have rather had a matte finish instead of glossy so it wouldn't get so smudgy while handling it.