Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Feels heavy in a (good) way that makes it feel like its well made.
- Adjustable weights to make the mouse as heavy or as light as you prefer.
- Same weights can be used to adjust the balance of the mouse as well.
- Velcro tie to tie up extra wires
- Matte finish – glossy mice are dealbreakers for me, they grip horribly and get smudgy after 5 minutes of usage.
- Textured for easy gripping and moving.
- LED lights to find the mouse while gaming in the dark.
Cons: Optical instead of laser...but I haven't had a problem with it skipping at all.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Corsair CH-9000040-NA Vengeance K65 Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Pros: - Looks great – Love the aluminum back with black keys.
- Greyed out WASD and arrow keys in case you forget its a gaming keyboard.
- Feels great - Cherry MX Red switches (personal preference).
- Corsair quality. Have yet to own a peripheral from them that was flimsy and poorly made.
- Easily transportable – fits in backpack quite easily, could possibly fit in a messenger bag.
- Windows button disabler. I love this thing – no more accidentally hitting the windows key when I'm trying to hit Ctrl and going to desktop.
- Easy to use media keys.
- Simple plug and play setup.
Cons: None really
Other Thoughts: Kind of wished they had an option for QWER greyed out instead of WASD as I am a Dota 2/LoL player.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: -Provides an extremely easy way to expand the media space of a smartphone or tablet - which doesn't have much Hard Drive space in the first place.
-Can also use it as an external hard drive for your desktop/laptop
-I've only wirelessly connected 3 devices to it, but it worked great and can support 5 total devices for HD video.
-When not being used wirelessly you can connect it to a router and use it as NAS and any computer connected to that network should be able to access it which is great for easy storage
-USB 3.0 so transferring on/off the hard drive is extremely fast.
-Also supports USB 2.0 so if you or a friend don't have USB 3.0 it will still work.
-7 hour advertised battery life, but I've had it last longer than that. 7 hours is more than enough. It also charges from empty to full in about 2 hours.
-Extremely mobile and easy to set it up when you're away from home.
-Comes with a car charger which makes it tons easier when transporting it to a friends and playing music in your car via your phone. Also, if it didn't come with a car charger I wouldn't have even thought of using it on roadtrips, which I am now excited to do. Corsair has seriously thought of everything.
Cons: -On/off switch kind of flimsy
-Would have rather had a matte finish instead of glossy so it wouldn't get so smudgy while handling it.
Display Name: Justin C.
Date Joined: 02/27/12
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.