Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: GIGABYTE GZ-F3HEB Black SECC Steel / ABS ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Pros: - Holds my rig together
- Thumb screws on primary side panel
- Blue LED
Cons: - Cheap construction
- Thumb screws come completely out
- Front USB 2.0 Ports are upside down
- My Front USB Audio has a whine due to the wiring provided in the case
- Power LED is single color, and does not blink, but rather fades out when it loses power
- Rear case fan started making noise after 2 months, but it seems to have stopped for now
- Large graphics cards are a tight fit, and may consume 1 or 2 HDD bays per card (blocks room for SATA connections)
Other Thoughts: I got this cheap case expecting it to be cheap but there are a few things I didn't expect to be bad, such as the upside down usb ports, and the front audio wiring. But for the price, it seems to hold my rig together well.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Powerful graphics card
- Keplar GPU Core
- Can overclock even further
Cons: Not really a problem with this specific card, but some software reports 3GB as -1GB. There are workarounds available if you run into issues, so its not a big deal.
Other Thoughts: I have gotten even more power out of this already powerful graphics card. And the cooling is monstrous. It is generally quiet, though if it runs at 100%, you might swear your PC is going to fly away. That said, it does it's job well, as my GPU will often be cooler than my CPU (i7 with stock hsf), idle and under load.
Scores 7.9 on Windows 8 'Windows Experience".
This review is from: memorex 25GB 4X BD-R 30 Packs Spindle Disc Model 98499
Pros: Just works
Other Thoughts: I've never had a problem with memorex media, even since the days of just CD-R. I've had data-rot, coasters, and "Unknown Media" problems from other brands, but never had a problem with any memorex media I've burnt, even at max speed.
I trust memorex for blank media, and recommend them to anyone wanting a hassle-free experience burning their discs.