Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Logitech G930 USB Connector Circumaural Wireless Gaming Headset
Pros: - Circumaural, mt ears are too larger for circular
- ~10 hour battery life, Logitech Gaming Software tells you how long you have on your charge.
- 7.1 surround sound
Cons: - After 3 hours they start getting uncomfortable, but that's to be expected from any headset
- Mic is better than most, but I mainly use my Blue Snowball anyways,
- When I switch from my Spotify tab to a game the sounds drops a bit, but that doesn't really take away from the experience
Pros: I bought this on Black Friday (2013) and it was $289.99. Now that I've had it for awhile, I'm writing a review.
1) This baby is stupid fast. The most CPU intensive game I play (BF3) only puts it at ~35% load.
2) Hyper-Threading. For multitasking this is just amazing. I can render videos and game at the same time. Besides my CPU monitor I can't even tell that is has a heavier load when it's rendering.
3) Overclocked to 4.4ghz at 1.190 volts (Even MOAR speed).
Cons: Hot, HOt, HOT! Do not make the mistake I made and buy this without an aftermarket cooler. Other reviews say it runs hot, but it is at 80C at 30% load. Even though it doesn't throttle till 100C, that is a scary number. I would completely skip air cooling in general and go water. I have mine w/ an H100i in push/pull
Other Thoughts: Get watercooling.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Extreme Performance Water/Liquid CPU Cooler. 240mm
Pros: Stock cooler on my 4770k (at stock speed) ran at ~80c when playing any remotely CPU intensive game. Now I can play Battlefield 3 with it averaging at 48c and spiking at 55c.
I have the stock fans pulling and 2 SP120s as push
Even w/ 4 fans it is pretty quiet. If you have headphones you shouldn't hear it at all.
Cons: Must know what you are doing before trying to installing this. Make sure to read instructiongs, watch a video, go to forums etc... But you could easily screw something up while installingREAD FULL REVIEW