eForCity Seller Profile 888-891-2489 Email This Seller See Seller Store See all products from eForCity
*Note if you are having issues contacting us via the Newegg's message system, then please try emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Standard Return Policy
• Return for refund (original purchase price only, shipping and handling is NOT refundable): 30 days from the Invoice date
• Return for replacement: Within 30 days from the Invoice date
• Defective Products: Credited refund for purchase price to original method of payment
• 15% restocking fee may apply
All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
All returns must include:
1. Original packaging (manufacturer's box, plastic bags, etc.)
2. Original intact UPC barcode. Removal of the UPC code voids eligibility of return regardless of RMA or credit request status.
3. Valid RMA is REQUIRED on every return package. You can obtain the RMA number by contacting us at Newegg@eforcity.com with your Invoice Number or Order Number.
4. Original packing slip if applicable
5. Complete accessories (antennas, remote controls, batteries, software disks, etc.)
6. Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
The RMA number must be written on the invoice or shipping box. The RMA number must NOT be written on the original manufacturer's packaging or will be refused and returned at your cost and without credit approval.
• Return for refund: Not offered
• Return for replacement: Not offered
eForCity does NOT offer any returns on any products under Manufacturer's Warranties return policy unless it's a wrong item shipped case or never opened items. All items must be returned in the original brand new condition or will be refused at customer's cost.
Products listed under Manufacturer's Warranties return policy must be returned directly to the product manufacturer for repair or replacement. Warranty policy provided by the product manufacturer may require any returns, repairs etc. be requested and processed directly by the consumer (or ""end-user"") of the item.
eForCity® in its sole and absolute discretion shall be the sole determiner of whether a product is in fact defective or wrong item shipped.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.