maestro-dj Seller Profile 213-743-5555 Email This Seller See all products from maestro-dj
Maestro DJ & Electronics, Inc. has been in the DJ & Consumer Electronics business for the last 35 years. We have been the pioneer in the DJ Electronics Industry in the Los Angeles area since 1974. We are authorize dealers of known brands such as Gemini, Numark, Chauvet and Odyssey.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
There is no information available for this seller.
Please check your spelling or try less specific terms.
Standard Return Policy
Before filing an RMA, please make sure to read through our Return Policy.
• A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 days policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
• If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-days return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
• All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
• We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
• Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt.
The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
• SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
• Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.