Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Features: Connects HDMI-Enabled Components With DVI-Enabled Sources
Enjoy the ultra-high definition video and audio HDMI delivers
Support the ATI Radeon HD 5800, HD 5700, HD 4800, HD 4600, HD 4300, HD 3800, HD 3600 & HD 3400 models
Features: Add-on monitor, LCD or projector through a single USB 3.0 port hot-plug; add or remove monitor without system reboot
Backward compatible with USB 2.0
Supports High Resolution up to 2048x1152
Video streaming is supported up to 1080p
Extend and Mirror mode support
Resumes from hibernation and suspend modes
Supports up to 6 USB display adapters to work simultaneously
Package Contents: Multi-View+Sound Adapter
Quick Installation Guide
Specifications: The minimum requirements for the PC are:
- With Single Core CPU at 1.2GHz or higher processor clock. Intel Pentium/Celeron family, or AMD K6/Athlon/Duron family, or compatible processor
- 512MB memory
- At least one USB3.0 port (*)
- 30MB of available disk space
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution monitor
*Note: Although this adapter supports to connect to a USB 2.0 connector, the quality might be poor under high resolution display condition. In addition, this adapter does not support USB 1.0/1.1.
To play DVD on the adapter-attached monitor, except the requirements above, the following requirements should also be met:
- With dual core CPU at 2.0 GHz processor clock
- The adapter screen resolution be set to 800x600 with 32bit color. It is recommended to close all other unnecessary applications if the video playback...