Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Price
- LED Backlit
Cons: - Really bad Contrast ratio (the blacks on this monitor look bad in comparison to almost any other monitor I've seen)
- Bulky and excessive plug-ins needed to power this. This monitor uses a special power adapter that just takes up lots of room
- No actual buttons, you have to hold your finger over the "touch sensitive" buttons for a second to get a response, this technology feels cheap and irresponsive at times.
- High refresh rate for the price and class in comparison to other monitors in its class for the same price.
- Cannot remove the attached stand after it conects, period. Once you put the stand on its on for good there is no release button
Other Thoughts: - Do not buy this monitor unless you can get it for 60 or 70 bucks and you just want it for an office monitor and nothing more.
- The refresh rates and levels of black are bad.
- Bad overall quality on the picture and color.
- If you have a desk or a hole in the wall to dump the extra cables you are stuck with using this might work for you
This review is from: ASRock Z68 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Pros: The motherboard touts a lot of nice features, tomshardware gave a nice review on this board and it influenced me to purchase it.
Cons: - NOT Compatible with Ivy Bridge CPU's unless you Flash and Update the Bios. This means you must get an earlier CPU Model and do this before attempting to use an ivy bridge processor.
- Go with a Z77 board if you're buying a new Ivy Bridge model, because if you're like me I had to go buy a completely different board
- Gives a lot of Memory errors, do a google search and you will see plenty of people complaining about Memory Error 55 and 45, this board did not recognize my Corsair Vengeance DDR 3 1600 memory so I had to buy new memory as well
Other Thoughts: - Many hours wasted trying to get this motherboard to recognize my Ivy Bridge CPU
- Many hours wasted trying to resolve memory compatibility issues.
- Do yourself a favor and get a Z77 board if you're looking for an 1155 socket board that works with 3rd gen CPU's
Pros: - Runs stable voltage levels
- Powers a GTX 570 no sweat
- Great Price
- Plenty of connecting cables
Cons: - Can't think of anyREAD FULL REVIEW