Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Patriot Signature Series 32GB microSDHC Flash Card Model PSF32GMCSHC10BK
Pros: - Does what it was intended to do, which is hold files.
- Works with any phone which will accept a microSDHC card.
- Works with the Sony Xperia Z
- Recognized just fine by card readers.
- Price, got it at 13.99.
Cons: - At first it had a problem storing files. Apparently the it was not formatted correctly and was fixed by simply formatting it again.
Other Thoughts: - Came formatted to Fat32
- If inserting into a tablet or a cell make sure it is off prior to inserting it.
This review is from: Link Depot LB-BT-C2 USB 2.0 Bluetooth Mini Dongle – Range up to 10 Meter (33 ft)
Pros: - Easy to setup with Vista, windows 7.
Cons: - Not 33ft range, optimal is more like 4 feet.
- Intense lag at 5 feet.
- Loses pairing at 7 feet.
- If the dongle is obstructed by a desk, good luck.
Other Thoughts: Not the shipping package, the package it self showed up easy to open and had dirt all over it... Not thrilled at all.
The shipping package was really clean, the product no so much.
Pros: - Almost-Full Metal Construction, there are plastic parts.
- Better positing of the drive in the bay similar products of different brands
- Came with four screws for mounting in the case.
- Easy to swap drives, Tool-less after mounting.
Cons: - Anti-Vibration Design is pointless, drives are not held into place, they have 'play'.
- 2.5 drives have 'play' within the bay.
- Drives are on a slant due to the design of the bay.
Other Thoughts: - Two Drives in the bay may not be possible or even practical for everyone, depending on the SATA power connectors design.
- Unfixed 2.5 HDDs on a slant may not be a great idea for this bay. SSDs possibly, HDDs no.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.