Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: TOSHIBA Canvio 3.0 1TB USB 3.0 2.5" Portable Hard Drive HDTC610XK3B1 Black
Pros: USB 3.0 speed matches or exceeds that of internal drives connected directly to SATA port. Just make sure you're plugging it into a 3.0 port (the ones with a BLUE divider piece inside). Price for 1 TB is excellent considering recent hard drive market extremes, and hopefully still coming down in near future.
Cons: Backward compatible with USB 2.0 (that's actually a 'Pro' for portability but, hey, you WILL get pitifully slow USB 2.0 speeds when plugged into a USB 2.0 port).
Other Thoughts: I dunno if it's compatible with OS/X Lion or Beaver or Muskrat or Hippopotamus, but heck it's probably not compatible with unknowledgeable USERS of any closed proprietary O/S. Who's fault would THAT be?READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Rosewill RH-40C 3.5mm Connector Circumaural Multimedia Stereo Headset
Pros: They are cheap. I got them with a two dollar "promo code" discount. Shipping was excellent, I received them in two days (thanks Newegg).
Cons: Where to begin... these are the worst headphones I have ever worn, by a long margin.
1. Sound quality is awful. Heavily weighted to high frequencies. Very little mid-tones and non-existent low-tones. Everything is just a big loud bunch of hissing.
2. They are very heavy. Noticeably heavy the instant I took them out of the shipping box. I don't want that much heft sitting on top of my head for hours. Probably acceptable from an audiophile quality headphone but not from these.
3. The tension band is extremely stiff (one-inch wide band of spring steel!). The pressure it applies to the sides of your head gave me a headache after just a few moments of wear, literally.
4. Cannot be adjusted to fit a small head at all. I put them on, adjusted them to fit and noticed they were set as small as they would go, and I have a larger than average head. Could not possibly be used by kids.
5. I didn't even try the microphone, I'm sending these suckers back before I even get around to testi
Other Thoughts: I have always used the cheapest headphones I can find and am almost always satisfied with the sound quality they provide, so I am not just being picky when I say the sound quality is bad. I have purchased numerous Rosewill products in the past and have been generally satisfied with their quality, so I'm not just trying to knock the Rosewill brand name. I recommend against purchasing these headphones.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: IOGEAR 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI-Express Card Model GIC320U
Cons: see previous review
Other Thoughts: No IOGEAR, the new firmware does NOT solve the issue. I had already tried that before I first contacted you for support. In my first contact with you I stated that I had already installed the new version of the firmware and loaded the latest driver but was told to "try downloading the new firmware" in your useless response anyway.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.