Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Ultra Thin High Performance HDMI® Cable with RedMere® Technology 15ft. (4.5m)
Pros: - I got it free with a rebate (which im still waiting for)
- It works.
- Very thin compared to my other HDMI cables
- Good length
Cons: - I probably wouldn't pay 20 bucks for it.. but Ill get my rebate eventually so no cons hereREAD FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Fan
Pros: - It fit in my MicroATX case!!
- Worked on the first bootup
- Once installed it seems very secure..
- Comp. temps have been super cool so far
Cons: - It took a bit of work to get the thing mounted & installed. Not really a con as it was my first time installing a CPU cooler.
- Large.. but like I said it still fit in my MicroATX case with a half an inch to spare
Other Thoughts: I haven't really ran anything crazy yet or OC'd, but so far I haven't seen my computers temps go anywhere near anything high.
If you have a MicroATX build definitely make sure your case can fit it. Fortunately a couple reviews here had the same case I do and said it fit.. which it does! So if you have the Rosewill Line-M have no fears!
- Case: Rosewill Line-M Micro-ATX Mini Tower
- Mobo: ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M
- CPU: Intel i7 3770k 3.5GHz LGA 1155
- RAM: GeIL EVO Veloce Series 16GB (2x8GB)
- PSU: SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
- HSF: COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Evo
- HDD: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD (Raid 0)
- VC: None yet.. waiting on a GTX 670 FTW deal!
This review is from: Rosewill RNX-N600UBE Wireless N600 Dual Band USB 2.0 Adapter
Pros: - Worked out of the box
- Picks up my wireless signal good. I am upstairs a decent ways away from my router and I still get very good signal and download speeds.
Cons: - None
Other Thoughts: I needed a adapter that I could place on my desk as I am not very close to my router. This is perfect, and has two antennas that pick up my wireless signal great.READ FULL REVIEW