Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Got this for a new build and I love it. Last one was a giant Thermaltake X. This has a much smoother look, just as spacious, and much quieter.
- I like the fan control. And the fans are quiet.
- All the pieces/screws are in clearly marked bags.
- The fan power control system is nice and easy to add additional fans.
- I like that there is a specific spot for a SSD.
- It is lighter than similar sized cases I've used.
- There is a good amount of space for cable management, even after adding a Noctua NH-D14. A Roswell Capstone 750 does fits nicely.
- I love the look.
Cons: Just pullimg off the plastic on the front and top to access those areas feels rather weird. It feels like I'm going to break something, but I know I'm not.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: I love how fast this is. Boot up is less than 45 sec including time to type PW. Installing was easy as this was for a new build. I love how fast load times in games are now.
Cons: The cloning software does not work if you are cloning from a larger size hard drive. Even after scaling down my old HD to less than 200 gigs, it would not work. It also had trouble recognizing media files to not transfer.
Other Thoughts: This was initially bought to replace a 1TB drive, but cloning software made that impossible. Ended up building a new PC and this SSD was great once I installed Windows 7.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Worked great while it lasted.
Cons: Mouse crapped out at 6 months.
Keyboard went at just under a year.
Other Thoughts: Rather disappointed at the lack of durability.READ FULL REVIEW