Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Fan
Pros: - Heatsink itself has great build quality
- Fan seems to generate enough pressure to dissipate heat
- Easy enough install
- You can move the fan up a bit to give more room for memory modules which the heatsink may overshadow
- Temperature on my i7 - 4770 (non k) has dropped by around 30 or more degrees under load from Prime95
Cons: - Heatsink still has some wiggle to it even though everything is tightened down
- Fan seems to do a good enough job; however, the appearance leaves much to be desired. It quite glossy which makes it seem cheap
- Instructions could have made clearer what the purpose was for all parts included in the kit. The rubber strips are for mounting another fan into the extra fan bracket should you wish.
Other Thoughts: The stock Intel cooler did a good enough job but I did not want my CPU to run that hot all of the time while playing games or editing videos. I made the decision to purchase this heatsink from different reviews and the price. It seems to offer a great price to performance ratio. The main step up from here is Noctua which also comes with a steep price increase which may not match the performance.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Silverstone CPF01 3.94" PWM Fan Splitter Cable
Pros: - Great length (not too long, not too short)
- Quality cable sleeving
- Just worked
- Price at the time of this review
Cons: - Pin quality control could be a bit better. Some of the pins were out of line just enough that I had to take a knife and bend them slightly back into place (not much of an issue as it took just a second)
Other Thoughts: I have three of these in my case which is what was needed to fill out my motherboard headers. So far there have been no power draw issues at all and they have performed to expectation. I know that they are just splitters but it is the little things like these that can make your life a living hell if they do not work. Would recommend and would buy again.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Fans look great with different color rings
- Great static pressure
Cons: - The color ring can only be used on one side so if you wish to use these fans as an exhaust, the ring will be covered up
Other Thoughts: - These fans do the job that I need them to which is: 2 side intake fans, 1 bottom intake fan, 2 top exhaust fans, 1 back exhaust fan, and 1 heatsink fan.READ FULL REVIEW