Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Doesn't even require any power connector.
- No power connector. All PCIe powered.
- Fast, 2GB VRAM, low cost (especially since it is refurbished)
- Adobe Illustrator; GPU performance, indeed!
- Can play GTA V with great frame rates!
- Definitely an impressive little card.
Cons: Not really a Con, but it isn't going to max out on all your games. (I got this for work reasons)
Other Thoughts: I went with this for my workstation, on budget. Sure it isn't a Quadro series card, but it impressed me with my work on Adobe Illustrator.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Rosewill RCDC-14034 DisplayPort Male to DVI Female Adapter
Pros: Easy to use. Changed my GPU from a Radeon HD 5850 to GTX 750 ti and it recognized my setup when I installed the drivers. Even knew which monitor was where. Good job, nVidia. Oh and to Rosewill for making these adaptors. 5/5!
Other Thoughts: I don't believe if you pay more, you get better quality. I'm on 1080p, this is perfect. But for those who use 1440p or 4K, I don't know how this adaptor holds out. Maybe good!READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Cooler Master N300 - Mid Tower Computer Case with Meshed Front Panel
Pros: - Esthetically beautiful.
- 1 USB 3.0.
- Can fit a dual 120mm radiator, in two spots.
- Comes with 2 case fans, easily expected from Cooler Master.
- Lots of 120mm fan options including 140mm for optimized air flow.
Cons: Maybe cable management would be a pain for first time builders.
Other Thoughts: Some reviewers say this case is mediocre. Not me.READ FULL REVIEW