Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Cooler Master N300 - Mid Tower Computer Case with Meshed Front Panel
Pros: - Esthetically beautiful.
- 1 USB 3.0.
- Can fit a dual 120mm radiator, in two spots.
- Comes with 2 case fans, easily expected from Cooler Master.
- Lots of 120mm fan options including 140mm for optimized air flow.
Cons: Maybe cable management would be a pain for first time builders.
Other Thoughts: Some reviewers say this case is mediocre. Not me.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Great quality product.
- LEDs on the motherboard makes you want a windowed case.
- All plugs and headers are in their ideal spot.
- Great for overclockers. AI Suite II is easy to use for overclockers.
Other Thoughts: I had to build a workstation at work and decided to go with this. No regret.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: -3.6GHz (3.8 Turbo)
-Supports 1600MHz DDR3 Quad-Channel (Actually can handle all DDR3 thus far)
-10MB of Cache for your everyday use.
-300$, i7 Quad-Core, LGA 2011.
-Hard to beat.
Cons: Should make bigger boxes that include a huge cooler.
Other Thoughts: Not really an issues for those, such as me, who know that this needs a good cooler.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Robert F.
Date Joined: 12/18/13
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.