Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Great color
- Crisp & not blurry
- Appropriate energy use
- Many types of display connectors
Cons: - Dual display feature is annoying to toggle through menu, can't control which devices are on which side either.
- I do get backlight bleed in the corners, but very minor in my case & I don't mind
Other Thoughts: Purchased from an Adorama holiday deal for $549.99 (after rebate of $50), I was incredibly happy with this display. I'm actually getting a video card with more vRAM to support this resolution properly. The $899 that this site is selling this for is a total rip off in my opinion. Here are some further notes for PC gamers:
- This display DOES NOT have G-Sync or FreeSync support, although other LG models do, but I scanned the specs and realized this, I personally chose to go with it anyway because the price was right.
- I was using a GTX770 2GB at first (highly do not recommend). I had to fully disable all AA settings to get things to run anywhere close to an acceptable level (or ran in 2560x1080). Upgraded to an R9 290X 8GB (4GB should be fine for most current games unless AA is pushed past 4x).
- If you are looking to overclock the display to increase refresh rate, you will not have any success, at least at 3440x1440. It is stuck at 60hz as the specs indicate, not a big deal for me personally.
- For games that do not support ultrawide resolutions, they often center in the screen (black sides). If they do not, you can use a setting in this monitor for 16:9 ratio zoom (also black sides).
- Maybe this was addressed in newer manufactured devices, but the blacklight bleed in the corners is not too bad, but it is there. I play Elite Dangerous as well, I was not disappointed by the image quality of this display. (Please go find your nearest black hole :D )
Pros: - Dual band to provide your own options for networking
- Guest wifi
- Easy interface
Cons: - Not solar powered? JK
Other Thoughts: I wish I could come up with a con to balance this review out a bit. However, for what you should expect from this price range, it does everything fine and I haven't had to reset it once since I connected it over a month ago. Running strong. This is my personal experience thus far.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Syma Mini Chinook Cargo Transport 3CH RC Gyro Helicopter(S026)
Pros: - Very durable chopper blades
- Cool look
- Can charge through controller
Cons: - Controller uses AA batteries (6!), not a rechargeable item.
- Manual states 50 mins to recharge, only 6 mins of flight duration. That stat wasn't on here when I looked through specs. Others in price range take 25~ mins or so to recharge and last 8 minutes.
- Power switch almost very easily broke off, very tiny and flimsy
- Charging doesn't always work, have to unplug and replugin repeatedly to get it to work
- Randomly loses equal power to front or back of chopper, causing it to intensely fly forward or backwards (probably into your house plant).
Other Thoughts: First RC helicopter cheapo I've bought, so I may have had high expectations? This thing is more of an inconvenience then it is fun.READ FULL REVIEW