Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Destiny PS4
Pros: - The game can be fun
- It plays like halo
- Coopertive online play
- Decent graphics
- Multiplayer is fun
Cons: - Extremely repetitive
- You have to buy great loot with at least 3 different currencies and rank high with your faction.
- To rank up in your faction you have to grind for DAYS/WEEKS in order to finally start buying legendary gear.
- Great loot does not drop from enemies, quests, or chest enough to justify incentive to play the game.
- Little to no story
- Recycling of areas and missions
- The DLC barely adds anything to justify a 20 dollar price tag and more areas are re-used.
Other Thoughts: It's not so much about what this game is, but rather, what bungie promised and did not deliver. There is no "compelling story telling", not worthwhile loot, no persistent and living world. Destiny is a basic husk of an MMO/FPS. It doesn't even get the MMO basics right. There is no trading, the vendor items are terrible, no transmogrifications, no gambling for good loot, barely any exploration. There is just a lot that Bungie did not deliver.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Very fluid 144hz
- 1ms response time (grey to grey)
- Great in game picture quality
- No screen tearing
- Perfect size for game concentration and taking screen information
- Smooth and easy height adjustment
- Rotatable to portrait mode
Cons: - Desktop color reproduction is not as great as IPS panels or for that matter, the previous TV I was using as my monitor.
Other Thoughts: Desktop color reproduction aside, the colors in game are awesome, and as far as I can tell, provide more detail. Gameplay is ultra smooth and I have not encountered any screen tearing.
If you're a gamer, and you have the GPU power to push games past 60FPS, then you owe it to yourself to get this monitor. At the current price, it's easily justifiable.
Pros: - Long
- Works on my SSD and hard drives with no problems or errors whatsoever.
- Data speeds are consistent with the SATA cables I had before
- Very low price
Cons: None!READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.