Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Xbox One Console Assassin's Creed: Unity Bundle
Pros: - Decent price point
- Comes with a free game
- Graphics are decent
Cons: - The fan on mine is extremely loud, making clicking and clacking noises, becoming very loud when gaming, probably an unusual defect
- Black screen crashes occurred a few times during gaming
- Graphics occasionally "oscilate" with the frame rate speeding up and slowing down
- Audio line feedback noise that seems to be coming from the xbox itself, I've tried multiple speakers/receivers/headsets and they all have a faint-to-mild electrical buzzing.
- Controller makes clicking/creaking noises when moving the joysticks
- Controller R1 and L1 are really loud clicky buttons
- Requires internet for initial setup, can't install some games without internet. Takes about 2 hours after plugging it in just to start your first game depending on your internet speed after creating a complimentary @outlook.com email and password and other bloat I will never use. Funny, my original xbox from 2001 boots up and plays halo faster than this new xbox one does, feels like microsoft is moving backwards.
- Controller light is always on
- When not gaming the hard drive is very loud.
- Doesn't really "shut off" when you make it power down but rather seems to idle silently and draws power.
- The front "sleek" portion of the case scratches extremely easily, very literally if you take a soft cotton t-shirt and touch it, it will scratch
- Graphics are fine... but after a crossfire 290x setup I wasn't expecting to be blown away
Other Thoughts: Bought this to have some nostalgia and play halo again. Unfortunately turned out to be more hassle than its worth. Not waiting for GTA V, I think I'll just wait 2 months until it comes out for PC.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: -The huge L3 cache plays a huge role in increasing performance of lots of applications and simulations
-Running daily @ 4.8 Ghz on air cooling
Cons: - None
Other Thoughts: Moved from a 2920xm, saw a huge increase in speed of my simulations due to 2 extra cores and a much larger L3 cacheREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Temperature is very low on these (even when OC'd)
- Been running @ 2400 daily for 2 months
- No errors or issues
Cons: NoneREAD FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.