Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Highly customizable weight system. Weight puller is included.
- Removable bottom plates, ceramic and Teflon to choose from.
- Just the right amount of resistance for the main mouse buttons and scroll wheel.
- Highly customizable from the LED color, scroll wheel, to macro settings.
- Documentation is easy to find and follow if needed.
- Very comfortable even after hours of use at a time. The rubber on the side of the mouse has raised ridges for grip and aid in air flow.
- Great packaging and extra Teflon pads were included.
- Can store various DPI settings, and the selector is easy to find on the fly by touch as it's right below the scroll wheel.
Cons: - Honestly, I haven't found a con so far with this mouse. No complaints from me.
Other Thoughts: - The removable bottom plates is a great idea and pairs perfectly with the Krypton mouse pad. I run the slick side of the pad along with the ceramic mouse plate and that makes it a very fast mouse.
- My last mouse was a Logitech G5 that also included a weight system. This mouse is so much better in all aspects. The weight system for the G5 is housed behind the palm area. The Krypton has options to add weights all along the bottom area of the mouse after removing the bottom plate.
- The offerings from Logitech are lacking and very expensive. This mouse included the mouse pad and was one of the best purchases I've made by far.
This review is from: GIGABYTE GP-KRYPTON MAT Two-sided Gaming Mouse Pad
Pros: - When paired with the Gigabyte Aivia Krypton mouse it's easy to fine tune your needs. If you want a slick surface or fabric this can be tuned to the mouse as it has a removable bottom plate. One plate has ceramic pads, the other Teflon.
Cons: - Very large mouse pad, so be aware if you have a keyboard tray.
- The rubber surrounding the pad attracts dust.
Other Thoughts: - Regarding wishing it had a wrist support, I had to turn this pad 90 degrees due to it not fitting on my keyboard tray. This allows me to rest my wrist on the rubber pad. It's not a true support, but works and is comfortable.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Functions as expected from a mechanical keyboard.
- Good for gaming if you can make use of the G keys.
- Comfortable wrist rest.
- Open design around the keys makes cleaning easy.
- Volume wheel and audio controls are nice.
- USB port is a great option.
Cons: - Could of added in a key puller and the optional w,a,s,d keys that Corsair makes available with some of the models.
- No real documentation on the G keys, it's a try it and see if it works endeavor.
- For the price, Corsair could of added in a full range LED to change the color options to whatever a user wants.
- Plastic where the G keys are doesn't work with the metal finish of the rest of the keyboard. The flow of the keyboard is off due to this.
- Keys have a lot of clack when bottoming out. I added o rings and now it's good to go.
Other Thoughts: - Paired this with an Gigabyte Aivia Krypton mouse and have really enjoyed gaming with them.
- Typing with this keyboard is nice and smooth compared to a membrane key type board.