Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Black Mini Turbo USB Hoover Vacuum Cleaner for Laptop PC Computer Keyboard Gift
Pros: - It gets the cat hair off of my monitor and my desk, so cat owners shall be happy.
- Can be stored in a desk easily.
- Assures bragging rights to friends
Cons: - The cord is already starting to break a little.
- Makes a lot of noise.
- Doesn't have a lot of power.
- 1 of the attachments is useless.
Other Thoughts: - For $3, I would recommend this. This went above my expectations (For $3 that is, it's not a premium vacuum.)READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Extremely Efficient! The fan rarely even runs because it can stay so cool. Also, it comes with a bag for the modular cables. It's great for keeping organized. Next is the fact that it is modular, so I don't have extra wires filling up my case.
Other Thoughts: My old 650W power supply was a little iffy whether it could support my new system, so I bought this on sale. It was one of the best purchases I've ever made. It is silent, the wires are great for keeping an organized case, and it is very efficient.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - I've seen gaming cases sell for as much as $300. On a Black Friday deal, I got this for only $80. Even without the deals, it is still very cheap for the quality.
- Lots of room and great cable management! I'm not necessarily new to computer building, but this is only the second computer I've build from scratch. I have, however, switched cases quite a few times. This is the first ATX Full Tower case I've owned, and I don't know if it's just this one or all of them, but I was actually able to organize the wires.
- Great cooling! I have an AMD FX-8320 that is liquid cooled. I also have an AMD Radeon R9 390. I have heard people say that my GPU was designed to run at 90C. With the cooling in this case, it stays at 62C constantly, at idle and under load.
- Looks nice! When making a gaming computer, this is one of the main factors for buying a case, at least for me. The color-shift fans look beautiful through the side panel window.
- Easily removable dust filters. All of the intake fans have dust filters, which is a plus in the first place. They slide out of the case with no problem. I don't even have to lift the case to take the bottom one out.
Cons: Can't think of any. Maybe the fact that it doesn't have a robot that pops out and cleans the dust filters and my fingerprints off of the side panel window?
Other Thoughts: I highly recommend this product to anyone making a mid-range to high-end gaming computer. If you want a regular computer that just looks nice, I would actually go with an ATX Mid-Tower case. I like having my computers on my desk, but with the ATX Full-Tower, it made me feel like I was in a cubicle at work.
The headphones rack just gives me something to hurt my legs on, so remember to close it. I usually leave my headphones on my desk anyways. I'm not counting this as a con because I don't really use it.